Sunday, March 01, 2009

looking into your baby blues

So, Uni starts tomorrow, for me. I'll have to admit, it's going to be quite a struggle to wake up for my 9 am class... but hopefully, it won't be as bad as I think it's going to be.



These past 2 weeks have been absolutely interesting for me. I've loved every bit of it.


I've been reading heaps.



I've gone to my first Student Life camp and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love camps...and already, I'm anticipating the Fungus and 101 camp in July! I can't waiiitt!!



I've gone back to Uni, just to help out during O-week. Made more friends, talked to more strangers than I could ever recall. And, I think I'm beginning to really understand what it means to be "stepping out of your comfort zone while being in your comfort zone". Ok...that might've been too deep to understand. It's ok.



I've gone to my first Children's Leaders' conference of the year, and though I was knackered, I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing to my soul and gave me a very fresh perspective on my role in church and in Sunday School.




So, goals for Uni this semester:


not be so lazy.


make more non-christian friends. the percentage of the Christian friends I hang out with against my Non-Christian friends is PRACTICALLY 100%. ok, maybe 99.2% would be more precise. point is, make Non-Christian friends.



defeat that Uni culture of slugging.




get more active around Uni.




sleep early, wake up early.




definitely, aim for high distinction. as impossible as it may seem, knowing that staying about average at Melbourne Uni is already quite an achievement, I've got a quote to remind myself with: nothing worth achieving comes easily.




and to end for the night, my nephew. Growing cuter each day.



























Good night!




P/S: photos stolen from Sonja's Facebook. XD

No comments: