Nature’s beauty
The winds come, caress my cheeks, then go.
They’re beautiful in colours, showing no signs of their presence
Except when little bits of nature shows it to us.
The waves crash along the shore, whispers to my toes, then go.
They’re beautiful through foam, reflecting the sun or moon
Taking with them little bits of sand and salt.
The birds fly overhead, breezes through my ear, then go.
They’re beautiful with the way they take flight, signifying wonder
Only leaving a memory of their feathers behind.
The flowers bloom, rests in my hand, then go.
They’re beautiful with every stroke of nerve, emulating perfection
Jolting the memory of their significant existence.
You, you come then you go.
Little bits of nature proves your presence,
Then I realise you’re taking little bits of sand and salt with you.
I’m left with the memory of your beautiful feathers,
And they remind me of your significant existence.
How can I not fall in love with you?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment