Thursday, March 26, 2009

the song in my heart

a few theories I came up with, regarding uni:
  • absolutely nothing. nothing about uni tells or motivates or reminds me to be hardworking. No signs of living things and creatures striving hard for a better cause. So this brings to light the issue of environment affecting behaviour. I'm lazy for a reason.
  • boring lecturers are just short of passion. A passionate lecturer (and an intelligent one too) shares his field with passion, he could ramble on for hours and everything he talked about could still be intriguing if he was passionate. So passionate that he wants to stir that passion in his students. He's never boring.
  • lazy students are a direct by-product of boring lecturers. Seeing as I'm studying 'Punishment and Social Control' this semester (and loving it), I suggest that boring lecturers. Or boring people should be executed and imprisoned for literally boring half their students to death and causing the other half to be hesitantly and inexplicably lazy. Such an unlawful act of boring people to death should not be taken lightly. *I hope someone from the criminal law justice system reads this*

I could say a lot more about uni, but that might bore you half to death. And after studying so much about prisons and stuff, I don't wanna go there. Especially not for man-slaughter. However, I must say, along with my "short people are more intelligent because their brain is weighted by knowledge, and that weight has stunted their growth and therefore clarifies that tall people are bimbos" theory, I'm only short of a certificate to prove that I can be a real philosopher. =)

I like coming up with theories. It works my mind out so much I feel so good.



P/S: I was thinking of adding something here, but decided otherwise because the person this message was going to be directed to is only a big waste of Time (: (yet another theory!)



Goodnight!

No comments: