Monday, November 27, 2006

S c h o o l ? ?

The God who made the firmament,
Who made the deepest sea.
The God who put the stars in place
Is the God who cares for me. -Berg
Intro
Uhh...What? What did you say? School what? LoL. Muahahha...so happy!! Chemistry today wasn't too bad I guess, all thanks to my kind friend and 'tuition teacher'. =P Thanks, Chris Tan! For all the hours that you sacrificed off Dota to teach me, thank you. =D =D LoL.

Freedom day 1
I was supposed to go shopping with Nicky Darling (a.k.a. my 'girlfriend'??) But Quentin needed some help with the video making of our feature length episode of Once Upon a Time in Fungus. I was Cinderella, putting on really weird and funny clothes. We went around Fitzroy Gardens, which is in the city, and did our 'Cinderella story' at various places all across the park. It's got all these cool cool places where we could shoot our episode and look as if we were at a real place. Fitzroy Gardens is a stinking cool place! Never been to such a stinking cool place before. Except, when is say 'stinking' I actually mean it. LoL. They've got all these weird fertilisers which actually smelled like horse shit? Yes, horse shit.

It was funny because, Fitzroy Garden is one of the tourist attractions in Melbourne city, and while we were there filming our video, all these tourists started taking pictures and recording videos of us. So the whole cast and crew became a part of this tourist attraction as well. Especially since some of us were in weird costumes. LoL. It was really fun, but definitely tiring; good stress release activity though, since I finished my paper and went off to do the video.

Freedom day 2
Looking forward to my first real shopping session in about 2-3 months? Aha...I get to go shopping!!! I'm counting the days of my freedom until I have to come back down to earth to study again and prepare for my Year 12 exams. ='( But anyhow, it's only ONE week from Year 12 camp! I'm going camping! In Australia! Woohoo... =D =D =D Cant' wait, can't wait.

Dance practice again
After walking around Fitzroy Garden, came home and rested for awhile. After dinner, Gabriel Goh rang me up to go dance practice. Then Peter came to pick me up and here we go again, another kill-my-legs-so-they-can-kill-me-back session! LoL. It was funny today, we did pretty funny stuff. I helped Alvin do his half cart-wheel so that all the guys can be completely synchronized and the dance will look better. =D

It wasn't a step that I needed to do, but I helped Alvin by doing it myself, so my arm is caning now too. I 'killed' my arm as well! LoL. It was really, pretty funny at dance practice today, minus the whole 'killing my legs' part. After dance practice, about 10.45pm Peter took Gabriel, Alvin, Shaun and me for another round of ice-cream! Whee....

This time, I'm actually not sure who treated. =p Peter or Gabriel, one of them treated us all to ice-cream.

Fungus Rally
Ok, well, besides counting my days of freedom, I'm counting the days to rally. I can't wait! It's gonna be so fun!! So yeah, excitement is in the air! The guys are going shopping for their suits, and the girls are going shopping for shoes and dresses!! I'm gonna take a look at my dress tomorrow. No, I don't think I'm gonna get a brand new one, just borrow from someone else will do. =D Save money!

Au revoir
Ok, that should be about it; take care and God bless! I love you.

Love,
Audrey.

The things which are impossible in men are possible with God. -Luke 18:27

No comments: