Tuesday, November 07, 2006

L o n g W e e k e n d

The service that we do for God
May go unpraised by men;
But when we stand before the Lord,
He will reward us then. -Sper.

Intro
Ahh, it's been nice this weekend; but I think I've relaxed a tad bit too much? And now, I'm waiting for Mummy and Vernis to come back with ice-creams! I haven't had an ice-cream in forever! And they seem to be taking longer than usual to get back. =(

Happenings
Since today is Melbourne Cup Day=publlic holiday, Mummy treated us to lunch at Indochine, Boxhill. Yummy!! Their char-grilled pork with lemongrass 'noodles' was nice!! It is highly recommended! =D

I didn't actually do much today(oops), took a nap in the afternoon when we came home from lunch and then here I am, waiting for ice-cream. It actually sucks, to have your major exam over, but you know you still have to study for your other exams. So, you kinda relax and still kinda on-your-toes; and 'slack' is not really a word in these kinds of situation(sigh).

Ooohh, I learned something new today! Ever learning yeah, what can I say? ;) I learned to blow a big bubble with bubble gum!! Vernis has this brand of really really cool bubble gums and she finally taught me to blow my bubble gum. Not very lady-like, I know. But it's fun! And I amused myself by blowing the bubbles and then popping it to see it stuck to my face. Tee-hee!

Au revoir
Ahh, ice-cream is here! So, I'll update again some other time, have a good week! Take care and God bless! I love you.

Love,
Aud-Rey.

Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. -1 John 3:18

No comments: