New heights I'm gaining every day-
"Lord, plant my feet on higher ground." -Oatman
Intro
I think I can just about smell freedom right around the corner!! =p =p =p I so totally can't wait!! So far I've sat for my English, Math Methods and Literature paper. I guess overall, it wasn't all too bad? I wrote some crap in English; I'm feeling pretty OK about Math, and I wrote about 1000-1200 words of crap in Literature today.
Literature
The paper was supposed to start officially around 9.00am with the usual extra 10 minutes of reading time. But around 9, me and my classmates were still waiting outside the hall and no teachers were in sight, plus, the hall was locked. We were actually thinking of leaving (he-he), and then the teacher in charge came. So, we ended our paper about 15 minutes late. Since, there was only one class in the whole Year 11 that took Literature, my classmates and I took up like, 1/5 of the whole hall? And while doing my paper, I looked around to see my friends doing weird stuff. LoL. The paper wasn't easy, let me tell you. When it comes to Literature, 'easy' is nowhere near it.
So, here I am, cracking my head trying to figure out more points to add into my essay and I see the guy next to me scrutinizing his nails; and one guy at the front looked like he was falling asleep. Another girl in the third row just couldn't stop scribbling and one more girl was drawing on her hand. Writer's block? Obviously. LoL. I sat pretty front of the hall so I couldn't really see what else the others were doing. But I do know that there was one guy that actually folded paper boats?? I finished my essay right on time, I wonder where he found the time to do that. Or did he just screw the paper altogether?
Anyways, writing an essay in Lit is not a problem at all. Nopes, not a problem. The problem is when the teacher starts marking the essay. LoL. Yup, the marking for Lit is super strict. So, I guess I made the right decision not to do it next year. =D Or I'll have to analyze like 6 books! And that doesn't include English. No, thank you! I've had enough Lit for a year!
Weekend
So, I'm just like fidgeting restlessly now 'cause Chemistry is about 3 days away and then I'm FREE! I can't wait for that feeling. Gosh, it's been a pretty tough year this year; now I can really breathe! Muahha. Wait. I meant after Monday I can really breathe. AW, shucks! It's ok, Audrey, just wait, just wait.
This weekend, dance practice in heels? Not looking forward to it, my legs have just fully recovered! And the weekend is so near again, scary! To think that it seems as though I just left Malaysia yesterday and now December is about a week away? Time passes by too fast! I don't believe it.
Ooh, higlight of this weekend? Australian Idol final two!! I can't wait, I hope Jess will win! Everyone who agrees says 'aye!' =P I've got a nice picture of the top three...
Obviously Jess would be the girl; she's Indonesian and Aboriginal mixed. She's awesome and forever sweet! Will you believe she's only 17?? Damien is the one in the middle, awesome voice, he sings falseto beautifully man...*jealous* and ta-da! Dean!! He left the show about 2 weeks ago? It's ok that he's not Aussie Idol, everyone still loves him and everyone can't stop talking about him. He's so HOT! WAaa...hot and 20!! *grins*
*yawn* Oops, sorry, random. I suddenly feel sleepy. Should sleep. LoL.
Au revoir
Ok, well. Thanks for your prayers people! ;) Take care and God bless! I love you.
Love,
Aud-Rey.
The Lord said: It isn't too late. You can still return to me with all your heart. -Joel 2:12

No comments:
Post a Comment