Woah! It's been a totally hectic week!! I'll try to make this as short as possible and add some pictures!!
-Went shopping with Nicky for a few hours.
-Took Nicky to all the girl shops that existed in Eastland Shopping Centre; he kept complaining, but I think you should be grateful, Girlfriend! ;) I was doing you a favor!
-Stopped at Word Christian Bookstore love the place.
-Went to Boxhill for Bubble Tea!! My first in a few months. LoL.
-Headed back to church to help with decorations for rally; dance practice for the next few hours.
Freedom day 3
-Woke up a bit late, had lunch then went into church to help with more decos
-I did some cool paintings!!
-More hours of dance practice!! My heels hate me.
-Went for McDonald's ice-cream!!
-Went to the doctor's to get my vaccinations, then realised that I needed to get a blood test.
-Headed to a 'hole' and got my blood test which later became a small bruise.
-Headed to the city with Meanie and Sarah. It was sure fun!! Thank God for you two!!
-Walked from station to Joanne's house and we baked brownies!! It was really fun, and brownies were yummy!
-After about 2 hours of baking brownies for rally, we all sat down to watch 'Ever After'. Good show!!
-Around 5 pm when the movie finished, took the train back to go to church.
-Meanie went straight home but Sarah and I went to Boxhill to get dinner for all the Fungus-ers who were already in church helping with preparations for rally.
-More dance practice, Alvin Kong's Sweet 16th today!!
-Went home around 12.30 am. Missed ice-cream today due to setting up for rally.
-Woke up a bit late again then went straight to church.
-Everyone helped with setting up, we did rehearsals and finally finished the whole dance. Only a few hours from rally!! Waaaa...
-It was hectic as! Excitement was in the air as people started rolling in. All the girls looked hot in the dresses and slight make-up on their beautiful faces!
-Nicky Darling wore a SUIT!
-All the other guys that came in suits looked pretty good as well!!
My brother looked hot:
-Nicky and Rutie won Homecoming King and Queen based on crowd's votes.

-Overall, a few stuff-ups throughout the night but fairly well with what little time we had to prepare for it.
-Our balloon-drop plan failed! But that's ok, everyone had fun anyway.
-Dance wasn't too bad. Stuff-ups means there's still room for improvement!
-Pastor Chris' message was awesome.
-Nicky shouted McDonald's ice-cream tonight. Thanks Girlfriend! ;)
-Went to Koorong Christian Bookstore. I got really indecisive when I started browsing through the large variety of Christian books. And ended up buying three. Yay!
-Went to Forrest Hill shopping Centre for like speedy shopping. Bought two items, quite satisfied.
-Rushed to church for setting up of 2nd night rally.
-Got dressed but didn't have time for make-up and then started welcoming our guests after our prayer meeting.
-Night started off with a blast; my friends looked hot!
-Everything went much better tonight, and no one stuffed-up during dance performance as well. Go Beatbouncrs!
-Erm, my school friend Chris Tan and I won Homecoming King and Queen. Only because the votes were rigged! LoL. And like Nicky and Rutie,we had to dance as well!
-Meanie was in a DRESS!! Waaaa...HOT STUFF!!
-we match!-
-When our guests retrieved back to their homes, most Fungus-ers stayed back to pack up.
-Finished packing up almost around 1 am?
-Pete, Nicky, Gabriel, Shaun, Alvin, Darren, Rachel and I went for supper at Wanton King.
-Had a good time; got chased out of the restaurant as 2 am came too close.
-I shouted McD's ice-cream tonight! =D
-Overslept! Rushed to church and prayed a little before Sunday School started. LoL. Most of the Sunday School teachers were like zombies from the tiring weekend that we just had.
-After Sunday School, had quick lunch then hitched a ride from Will to go to India Mission Trip Meeting.
-After meeting, went over to soccer field where everyone had been playing for 5 hours. But Meanie and Isaac already left!! Nooo.... they're going back to Singapore and I won't get to see them anymore for the rest of the year!
-Talked with Sarah and Franny a bit before being forced by Nicky to play soccer.
=.= my wrists were red as from his grip to stop me from running away. :'(
-I played goalie!! I caught 4 out of 5 goals!! Yay to me!! =P
-Went home, had dinner and watched a bit of Tv.
-After my shower, started packing for Year 12 camp.
-Woke up super early just to make sure I brought everything I needed to camp.
-Headed off to school, took awhile before the bus left school grounds.
-Arrived at Phillip Island around 11am, had lunch and finally had a good nap which I desperately needed.
-Did all the usual camp stuff; had a VCE info session, then an Enlgish session which was followed by afternoon tea and low ropes challenge. It was fun!
-Had about one and a half hours of free time, some people were in the pool but my friends and I only dipped our feet into the cool water and relaxed.
-After dinner watched a movie 'A Man for All Seasons'. Its the movie based on the book that we'll be dooing next year for english. Quite boring I think?
-After the movie, we had a trivia quiz session. It was really fun.
-I went to sleep early!! I was asleep by 12 am!! First time in about a week...
-I had a good sleep, woke up for breakfast and then had 45 minutes of free time. So I took the chance to wash my hair properly.
-Had a get-to-know-everyone session, which was ultimate fun only 'cause a really cool teacher organised it.
-Morning tea then headed off to activities. This time we had to do a team rescue thing. It was burning hot, with about 33 degrees celcius? I got sunburned on my shoulders!! =(
-After lunch, did the Flying Fox. Awesome fun!!
-Followed by a Math Methods session.
-Did Giant Swing as well. It was scary!!! I was tied to a rope and pulled up to 18m above ground and then released the rope and started swinging all the way back and forth. I screamed my lungs out!! I had fun, so I went for a second round and screamed my lungs out again. LoL.
-It was such a hot day that I actually got a heat rash! Quite an unlucky day for me huh?
-Managed to relax in the shaded part of the pool as I sank my legs in the cooling pool water.
-After dinner, had karaoke time. We did the PS2 Singstar thing. It was cool.
-Couldn't sleep so watched some friends play this board game that requires players to do all sorts of dares. It was funny as.
-Woke up late again? Took a shower and went to breakfast late.
-Packed up and then went on for more sessions.
-Lastly, we did high ropes which actually was the most traumatic of all the activities because we had to balance on planks and tight ropes a few metres above ground. And it wasn't over in 2 seconds the way Flying Fox and Giant Swing were.
-Had lunch and then headed back to school.
-Ahh, home.
Prince charming??
Mysterious Cinderella.
The "classy" Ballroom!!
Ok, this is taking too long and I'm so extremely tired. I'm just gonna go off now and get the sleep that I'm so deprived of right now. So, I think I'll post up the remainding pictures from rally sometime soon. =D
Au Revoir
Ok, so take care and God bless! I love you.
Love,
Audrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment