I'm at uni right now, but I'm not in class (:
It's too early still and I'm tempted to go back to sleep. But oh well... if you wanted to know, I'm surviving through a busy busy week, and still managed to fit procrastinating time in. -.-""
I think I should create a Facebook group for procrastinators, titling it "Don't argue with me when I say I'm the biggest procrastinator ever" because everyone I know who procrastinates reckons they're the BIGGEST procrastinators ever. Which means, there are a lot of BIGGEST procrastinators in the world. Hence, we need a group on Facebook just to show the world we exist. Haha...
Mmm...dear procrastinators, while you're procrastinating, I recommend reading Ephesians 5:15-21 (the walk in wisdom section). Just on Monday, we studied that passage in Bible Study and I think v.16 says something like (I don't have my Bible with me at the moment) "the days are evil" and something else... but point of that was for us to walk in wisdom, be wise instead of unwise. And I realised that passage was talking to procrastinators!
Think about it: BE WISE. Then, "the days are evil". What does "days are evil" mean? Well, we figured it was about having time pass quickly, we think we have a lot of time, but we don't realise how much time we're losing. We think we can be foolish today, and only be wise tomorrow. How many 'tomorrow's do we have? So, dear procrastinators, be wise, and don't let the days fool you.
All the best to exam prep-ers, don't be foolish, but be wise!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment