Savior, please take my hand.
I work so hard, I live so fast.
This life begins, and then it ends.
And I do the best that I can,
but I don't know how long I'll last.
I try to be so tough,
but I'm just not strong enough.
I can't do this alone, God I need You
to hold on to me.
I try to be good enough,
but I'm nothing without Your love.
Savior, please keep saving me.
Savior, please help me stand.
I fall so hard, I fade so fast.
Will yYu begin right where I end?
And be the God of all I am because You're that all I have.
Hallelujah!
Everything You are to me
is everything I'll ever need.
and I am learning to believe
and I don't have to prove a thing
cause You're the one who's saving me
Hallelujah!
Did you know?
The writer-in-me, appears at very weird times. And I really mean very weird times. When I need it, it goes missing. When I don't need and don't want it (only because I have other things to do rather than just write), it appears. Then I give in to the writer-in-me and write..instead of doing other work that I'm supposed to.
Anyway, I wrote...quite a bit in the last two days. But I'm going to share with you an unfinished piece. Unfinished and has remained unfinished for at least two months now and I can't remember why I started writing it. So for now, I'm titling it "unfinished". And why am I not sharing with you things that I wrote in the last two days? Own reasons =)
Enjoy!
She heard her brother’s footsteps trekking down the stairs. He’s up. She turned to look at her clock to realise its only way too early for him to be up. Another two hours’ sleep should do some good, but today’s not like any other day.
Slowly, she flipped her covers away to expose her toes to the chilly weather that lingered in her room. Now, she’s definitely awake, though that urge to hide back under her covers was tempting, she knew she had to get up. She quickly pulled on her knitted cardigan. Grandma had knitted it, and as she pulled the cardigan over her shoulders, a cool breeze filled her room and sent a quick shiver down her spine. This icy weather was getting to her, hurting her bones. She walked over to her window, and quickly shut it. She took the time to stare outside, and look at nature. Soft dews sat on the flowers her mother planted in their backyard, and little sparrows were getting ready to make a joyful song.
-couple of things to note: I know, needs a lot of work. And yes, cliches... gotta avoid them. Maybe that's why I can't finish it?
Goodnight!
P/S: I seriously don't remember why I started writing this. So, now I have no idea how to continue it. hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment