Monday, June 01, 2009

matter anyway, words can never make me stay



Hmm... I've been blogging heaps more this year..but I blog a lot less about what happens in my life. I blog more on thoughts...and observations(and random stuff).. don't really know why. Maybe cos it's hard to keep up with what I've blogged about and what I need to update.. etc... like I used to... hahha then I'd blog about an event a month after it happened.


Also, I'm a lot lazier this year.. so fail #1: I didn't defeat the uni culture of slugging, I fit in perfectly. Being lazier, I'm lazier to blog long posts with photos that take forever to upload..so I'm lazy and I don't bother. Also, I'm a lot lazier with dressing up. =/ Not that I always wear the same clothes(or don't wash my clothes), but more that I can't be bothered in the mornings about what I wear. There are instances however, once in awhile where I actually put more thought into what I wear. But most days nowadays, I just throw on the first clean thing I see(which also means more time to sleep in). Lazy me. Oh yeah, and I procrastinate a lot more now. And I'm in no way, joking.


Fail #2, as the Uni semester ends, I haven't actually made non-christian friends that I actually hang out with. Like, there are a couple of girls in class that I talk to and I never get around to find out where they stand in religious views, but with the ones that I do find out, they're all Christians! Hmm...it's good and bad. I think about it and wonder about what God wants me to get out of these relationships with Christians. Maybe He wants to teach me more through them before I actually influence those who don't know Him yet? Just guessing.. need to pray more.




Umm...can't remember what were the other goals for this semester. Lazy brain.



Anyway, here's a little glimpse into my life this week - things to do:



1) Peer Evaluation for Management - Fill in some form that accesses my team mates (Due Friday, worth 5% of total mark)

2) Creative Writing Folio - 2 pieces of original writing [1 true crime story and 1 memoir] (Due next Tuesday, worth 90%)

3) Punishment and Social Control Take-Home Test - some 1000++ words on theories and theorists (Due next Tuesday, worth 25%)

4) Social Science Research Methods Research Design Assignment - some 1000 words that requires a whole bunch of 'nonsensical' elements (Due next Thursday, worth 50%)

5) time for procrastination = none!



Yep. Just kill me now. I'm emoooo just thinking about how much I have to do... -.-"""




At least, the most important of these (Creative Writing) I've done more than half of it. It's just the pains of reading back to my drafts and editing it that makes me cringe. I hate editing my own work.



I'll let you guys read my true crime story when I'm done editing it. But the memoir... will be unsuitable to post up on a blog. LoL...annnddd... it's also a lot harder to edit. When I'm away from my laptop, I think about all the things I need to edit. Then, when I'm all charged-up and ready yo do some editing, I stare at my piece blankly. -.- It's too personal I think. But not at the same time, which is why I'm letting my teacher read it. But it's just soooo hard to edit! -.-""




Well, technically, "today's" the official first day of winter. And it's reminding me of change. No more red, orange, yellow or green trees. The trees will go bald in this season. Most animals and insects will be hibernating, and when the end of winter comes, they'll come out of hibernation ready for a new year. Season of change. And I'm beginning to really accept that no human relationship will last forever. No, not one. Yeah, I'm accepting it and I'm letting the whole deal go. I don't see a point trying to hold on to things that will go away someday, anyway. Come, then they go. I'm ok with it now. Lose some friends, make some more new ones. I'm ok with letting them all go.


Other things that are happening in my life, you don't really want to know. Besides, this is probably my longest post in awhile. Don't wanna overwhelm you ;) But if I were to tell you about the things going on in my life all in one sentence, I'll say something like "It's all good, I'm taking one day at a time and keeping healthy at the same time."


'Sorry' to say this, but I won't die so soon. So if you can't stand me no longer haha..you can go see God first. Cos I'm staying healthy and I'm living long... until my work here on earth is done!



Goodnight/morn'!!






P/S: I don't cry because it's weak and I'm supposed to be strong (:

No comments: