It's on days like these that I love walking home.
Jesus' profile is actually really cool. But I couldn't fit it into the shot.
WARNING: The following series of photos may not be comfortable for some. You may want to puke after. Don't say I didn't warn you.
So, here's the story about my most embarassing moment in my entire life:
Gabriel, Isaac and I were done skiing and we were meant to go back to the restaurant to meet Jolene. I was still on my skis, while Gabriel and Isaac were waiting for me on the pavement (end of snow). I, on the other hand was only interested in getting to the pavement area, I didn't take off my skis, and literally, skiied to the pavement. -.-"" Very stupid move. What happened was that snow became ice towards the end, because it just becomes hard - when you ski on ice, you'll know what it's like - TOO slippery! So, I technically sped up, and then hit pavement, and that's when my skis threw my entire body forward and I fell flat on the pavement, face down. In that process, the back of my skis must have did something to my calves. I'm sure I hurt something else in my body. But this is the most obvious (I wonder why). =.=" So, anyway, I was lying on the pavement, laughing at my stupidity until Gabriel came to help me up. I'm pretty sure Isaac was just ROFL-ing somewhere, while a few bystanders who saw my clumsily stupid fall stood and watched in horror. -.-
TA-DA!
My bruise on my calf.
The bruise on my knee is from another fall on ICE.
*thank goodness it's winter - no need to wear shorts or skirts. haha*
Day 1 - hurts even if i rest a finger on it.
Other updates: I got a new haircut!
*
*
*
*
*
Not that one. I didn't actually cut my hair like that there.
It's a trick.
*
*
*
*
*
This one.
And I permed my hair too =)
Slowly getting used to it, but I definitely love the change.
*
*
*
*
*
This one.
And I permed my hair too =)
Slowly getting used to it, but I definitely love the change.
I'm attending 2 camps back-to-back, starting tomorrow.
10 days of camp.
Can't wait.
But also, can't imagine how dead I'll be after.
Thank God my holidays aren't 2-weeks long.
*HAHA HIGHSCHOOLERS! EAT THAT!*

No comments:
Post a Comment