Thursday, June 25, 2009

don't think about black in terms of grey

This, was about 8-ish a.m., sunrise, only about 4 hours since we'd been awake. z_Z
This isn't my first time skiing. But it's my first time in about eight years. Haha.. and I don't remember skiing being this hard, or painful or thrilling!
I'd go back skiing again =)



Backtrack: Gabriel came back to Melbourne for a week-long visit (and to take a break from NS), and said he wanted to go up to the mountains. But it was a busy week for a lot of people last week (due to exams and school) so only four of us gathered for a road trip. That's how we ended up going skiing. Haha.. a rather spontaneous thing that was planned... in under a day, probably planned in a few hours. Unorganized people tsk tsk -.- haha.. we had fun! That's all that matters, right? ;)

Moral of the story, never, ever, smoke next to a gas tank. And never, pull Jolene in to do it with you. lol

Us, being retards, under Isaac's orders, to stand in the middle of the road to take a photo. -.-

And only SOME of the beautiful picturesque we got to enjoy!

ehh... you can ignore Gabriel's face. Haha... but pro shot, isn't it? Photographer who? ME! =D

OOooooohhhh... gotta love that snow-filled roadside. Loveitloveitloveitloveit!!


Ehss, still don't know if any one of these slopes were the ones we skiied down? lol

Mmmm... love those mountains. Love this view.
Great friends to have on a trip:
Gabriel, Me, Jolene and Isaac.

Me doing some stupid crab-walk thing which was Gabriel's last resort to stop me from skiing backwards. LoL..

Jolene and I, on top of the world... before we met our "doom".


The boys...being... ummm...?

Second run and Jolene skiied, fell and skidded, then hit a tree. Bad tree.

Luckily, Isaac was too busy to take all the shots of me being like that. haha...
ICEBALL fight!! The war between Audrey (who has to defend herself), Isaac and Gabriel (who teamed up). See Gabriel sitting behind? Trying to get out of all the nasty stuff. -.-
Boys on top of the world.

Lower part of the slope...

Higher part of the slope...

Snow! On the trees! haha.. I found that amusing (:

The village of resorts, hotels etc from the Top of the world =P

We took so many of these... -.- Cos Isaac's unco. haha... please take a lot of notice of our eyebags! T.T haha.. Jolene isn't here because she already hurt herself and was resting at some fast food restaurant. *I look so white O_O*

And to end yet another beautiful day, of course, a beautiful sunset.








I'm tempted to end this blog post here. But, more to come... such as, my entire life's most embarrassing moment (since I've never had one until I went skiing last Thursday =.=" ). Actually, I'll end here. Tell you about that in a few days. Goodnight!


Here comes Goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed

-Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts

P/S: More photos on Gabriel Goh's Facebook.

P/P/S: I'm suddenly into country songs =/ haha.. and 'Here Comes Goodbye' is only one of many many awesome country songs I've found, so full of meaning! S2


P/P/P/S: Gabriel made this video cos he was bored (: But great work, Gab! Love the video. You have to watch it! Takes awhile to load, but yes, watch!

No comments: