Sunday, April 19, 2009

Your eyes are full of the future of us

I'm sitting here in bed, waiting for little bits of my hair to dry.


At this hour, I should really be sleeping because I have another long day ahead of me. At times like these is when I wonder why God only gave us 24 hours in a day, we often need so much more than just 24 hours!! But then again, there's also wondering why human beings torture themselves with so much to do!!



sigh...the complications of life... -.-""



Mmmm...the past week or so... a lot has happened... around me, and in my mind etc... you get the idea.



First up, my so-called week-long holiday feels like anything but a holiday, and it sucks.



Secondly, Gabriel's farewell. I think in the midst of all the rushing and planning and getting stuff done... I didn't really let it sink it about how much I'd miss having Gab around. I keep it in the back of my mind, but I tell myself I don't have time to feel it. Gab left for NS in Singapore on Monday night. Sigh sigh..everyone became depressed...and I'm sure NS isn't THAT bad...it is bad..but can't be THAT bad.. it's just painful to be separated from people you care about. But..let's not dwell on emoooo feelings. Gabriel, I don't think I've given you a proper goodbye message yet ahha.. a lot of nonsense+crap ones..but no proper one. So here it is:


Dear Gab,

God has termendously blessed me with a friend like you and I hope I've been a blessing back. =) Your sincerity and sensitivity has caught the hearts of many, so don't you worry, you'll definitely be missed. You do sometimes annoy me, in your own funny ways. But I'll miss you greatly... I'll miss you laughing AT me, telling me I'm not fat, and making funny expressions on your face AT me too. I'll miss when you come up to me and ask if I'm ok, especially when I'm not. In short, I ALREADY miss you. Hopefully, NS will do you good and help you look hotter than me... if not, I must say.. NS is such a waste of 2 years!!! So come back soon and bring back presents too (for me, your most genuine, kindest and real friend)! ;)




Thirdly, Kids' Camp. Was really good, but so tiring! I'm sure it was a really memorable camp for the kids. What with all these unexpected events turning up. We didn't actually get to go swim with the dolphins because the weather was too dangerous to take a boat out. But in replacement of the dolphins, more friendships were built among the children, which is great to see. I personally did enjoy camp, though it was anything but a holiday for me.



Fourthly, I can't believe Uni is already starting on Monday.




Fifthly(if there's such a word), things on my mind: I need to let go. Let what go? A lot. Just, a lot. Him, her, it, them.





Sixthly, I want to go.

No comments: