I'm supposed to bring or keep in mind a letter, a toy or just an item for class tomorrow to help me start off on a memoir.
I haven't decided what I should bring yet. =/ It's a lot tougher than you think.
But, in that process of deciding, I went through my box of letters that I've collected over the years. I didn't go through all of the letters, but I did got through a few from 2 or 3 years ago. I read a couple from Fungus+101 camp in 2007, and all those good memories came flooding back.
It's only April, but I just can't wait for our annual winter camp. It's actually one thing I seriously look forward to each year. It surprises me in so many ways every year, and I would never trade Fungus+101 winter camps for anything else in the world! All that Angel-Mortal business that goes around every year with that occasional love letter being dropped in the mailboxes, haha...love those moments... especially when people call out "(name), you got mail!!" haha...
Every year, I expect camp to be different. And every year, it is! We're in the exact same location every time, the dorms don't change, the lounge don't change, the scenery don't change, and God's presence never fails to embrace us either. So what's different about camp? Everything! Hahaha...it's hard to explain. Gotta be there to know it. I really can't wait. =) I'm excited!
Another thing to look forward to is Kids' Camp this year! It's running Tuesday- Thursday next week and I'm going swimming with the dolphins!!! =D =D =D Yep, you read that right.. part of camp includes taking a boat out to sea, to either swim with dolphins or see dolphins and seals! haha....ooohhh...I'm getting tingles at the thought of it! Muahahha...dolphins!! Can't wait! I'll take photos, don't worry! Planning to get a waterproof camera for the experience! =P
Please do keep Kids' Camp in your prayers though =) We need it!
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment