mmmm...second post for the day... (:
More amazing songs to share. The first is slow, and the second is more upbeat. Both amazing singers, but can I just say... Josh Wilson's debut album - Trying To Fit The Ocean In A Cup is simply amazing...his lyrics rocks my socks (: and it doesn't help much that he's got such a nice voice. I hope you'll enjoy these songs as much as I do..
P/S: again, I say it again, 89.9 - Light fm has got to be the best radio station in the entire world!
Love Never Fails - Brendon Heath
Love after all; Matters the most
Love does not run; Love does not hide
Love does not keep; Locked inside
Love is the river that flows through
Love never fails you
Love will sustain; Love will provide
Love will not cease; At the end of time
Love will protect; Love always hopes
Love still believes; When you don’t
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love never fails you
When my heart won’t make a sound
When I can’t turn back around
When the sky is falling down
Nothing is greater than this
Greater than this
Love is right here; Love is alive
Love is the way; The truth the life
Love is the river that flows through
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love is the place you will fly to
Love never fails you.
Love does not run; Love does not hide
Love does not keep; Locked inside
Love is the river that flows through
Love never fails you
Love will sustain; Love will provide
Love will not cease; At the end of time
Love will protect; Love always hopes
Love still believes; When you don’t
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love never fails you
When my heart won’t make a sound
When I can’t turn back around
When the sky is falling down
Nothing is greater than this
Greater than this
Love is right here; Love is alive
Love is the way; The truth the life
Love is the river that flows through
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love is the place you will fly to
Love never fails you.
3 minute song - Josh Wilson
I tried to write a song, and keep it 3 minutes long
Get in, get out, nobody gets hurt
And I tried a thousand times to fit God between the lines
But I'm finding out that doesn't really work
I just don't have the words to say,
cause words only get in my way
I must apologize, I have the hardest time
Finding something to define a God that I can't define
And even if I could, it would take way too long
If all I've got's a 3 minute song
I've got a hundred metaphors,
and if I had a million more
I could never ever seem to sum this up
Besides, how can some melody communicate eternity?
It's like trying to fit the ocean in a cup
I'll never find the words to say,
cause words only get in my way
I must apologize, I have the hardest time
Finding something to define a God that I can't define
And even if I could, it would take way too long
If all I've got's a 3 minute song
I would like to dumb this down to 3 chords, or maybe
But I've tried and I can't and I won't
cause there will always be more
So I apologize, I can't seem to get it right
I must apologize, I have the hardest time
Finding something to define a God I just can't define
And even if I could, it would take way too long
If all I've got's a 3 minute song
If all I've got's this 3 minute song.
cause there will always be more
So I apologize, I can't seem to get it right
I must apologize, I have the hardest time
Finding something to define a God I just can't define
And even if I could, it would take way too long
If all I've got's a 3 minute song
If all I've got's this 3 minute song.
No comments:
Post a Comment