Friday, December 26, 2008

my 1st boxing day shopping

Boxing day shopping is exhilarating and exhausting!!!>.<....



We started the day at about 7am...that was when I woke up. Shopping started at 8am....and then the day continued...and continued....and continued.....and continued..... until about 4pm. Literally.




I've shopped till I dropped and my bank account is empty! T.T No, not literally...but you get the idea!



I bought 3 pairs of shoes today... XD I'm happy....in total, under $100 so it's all good. A pair of Luca&Marc wedges for $20, a pair of plain black ballet flats with a small ribbon at the front for $17, and a pair of Adidas running shoes for $54 after the 40% discount(yes, I do need running shoes so I can race Jerusha)! =D Yep..I'm happy.




Bought a lot of presents for people too, so yeah...that's mostly where my money went to though...hmmms...




Altogether, the shopping I did at Chadstone on Wednesday plus the shopping I did today, including presents for the people I so dearly love T.T.... It's cost me over $300...or maybe over $400....not sure... But, MY SALARY!!!! *sheesh...should've just locked myself in my room*




Nah, I'm kidding.



Shopping at Westfield, Doncaster was crazy, can't imagine what it must've been like at Chadstone! But I heard it was about the same condition too! Shops were stopping customers from going in because there were just too many people inside! So if you wanna go in, you'll have to wait-in-line for someone to leave the shop before you get one step closer to the inside of a store. Lines that go from the cashier, leads all the way to the back of the store, literally, no walking space...it is complete insanity! Also, I saw from one level above, Diva was having a "everything under $5" sale, and you could see women....about 2 or 3 rows of women, fighting and pushing their way through just to reach their hand across, long enough to grab an item off the shelf. No, I'm not exaggerating in any way at all. So, you get the idea about how crazy it gets on Boxing Day Sales...



Anyway, I hope you had a good Boxing Day too!



Love,
Audrey.



P/S: I've had more than enough of going out, parties, and eating. Celebrating, drains the life out of me.

No comments: