Wow...I've been going out every single day this week...and the partying is not ending just yet.
I must admit, this all is a bit too much for my age-ing body to handle...=.="" sigh...I'm too old to party this much lol... Need sleep...and...I miss Clark Kent way too much....
Really need to stop partying and going out....
I will update about stuff (with pictures) when I'm not feeling this tired. But on the other hand:
I thought I'd do this when I'm at breaking point. You know, when I'm in a raging mood. But thought the better of it, and figured I should do this now before I say something I will regret.
To every single person out there (whether you read this or not)....speculating is so much fun, I know....until someone gets hurt.
Stop trying to pair me up with some guy who's just supposed to STAY my friend. The last thing I want now is a boyfriend, and if I don't want a boyfriend I don't see why I must be liking someone. If you really want to know who I like, it's no one. No. One.
Boys are trouble and a big waste of time....I have a dream. A big one, and it doesn't have enough space for boys. So right now...just leave it alone ok?
It may be fun or funny for awhile...but it's starting to get on my nerves....so let's not go any further, thank you! I'm only 18, and don't see why I should waste my life away dating. Let me enjoy my life first ok? Boys can wait....yeah, they can wait for centuries for all I care.
If you speculate any further, and please note that there are more than 3 parties of people whom I am addressing this to(who are trying to pair me up with 3 or 4 different guys)...=.="....you might spur some rumour or whatever...and if it so happens, whichever guy it is that happens to fall victim to your speculation, you'll be the one who is to blame for causing him 'public' pain and rejection when I have to turn him down ok? I hate heart-breaking...just don't make me do it, because I will if I need to...and that has always been quite a hassle.
Thank you! You're greatly appreciated for stopping all this.
Love,
Audrey.
P/S: Friend, I miss you so damn much it hurts...but I can't cry...because you don't even have time for me...that's why we don't see each other anymore. And I'm not so sure we'll be seeing each other anytime soon. Sorry.
P/P/S: I realise some of you might've misinterpreted my emoooo post, but just to clarify, 'you' no.1 is not a guy I used to like. It was 2 or 3 guys with a lot of influence, and they're in a different country.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment