Saturday, March 29, 2008

babies

In the last month....

I've been Conductor for FGAM's Children's Choir performance for the churchwide Easter Musical: Precious Treasure! And boy, was being a conductor hard work!!!! =) But I had fun....dressing up in a suit and all....so you can see me here...*points to far right of picture* hehe


I've also been Director for a small cast participating in the Churchwide Musical...I was in-charge of one particular scene....so here's my cast, minus David(who isn't in the picture) and Grace, who sang for me(thanks baby) and Kim(who isn't under me but is in the picture)...hehe...no doubt about it, being a director is hard work tooo!!! And yet....so much fun fun fun... =) Of course, I must say how proud I am of all my actors and even Grace! You guys did amazingly well! =D

Here's David, the dying father, Sima Tan and Daniel the faithful son, Sima Qian.
Here's Keean, the Emperor Wu, and Samuel as the imperial, scheming messenger.
Here's Daniel's scene after he's been *ahem*....really tragic!! hehe




























Finally, being appointed Manager for the newest Christian boyband in town: *ALTITUDE. hehe....


So here we have Keean, Joshua, Daniel and Shaun. And Grace is my Assistant Manager and the band's official photographer. More to come on Altitude! =)


So there's been a lot of firsts for me....a very eventful month indeed...=D






And...






It's BABY season! =D =D


My family's got a few new additions!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Introducing: Baby No.1!!




It's a GIRL! I named her Tiffany. =) 'Cos she's pretty...hehhe... thank you Daddy!! s2 S2 S2 S2 S2 S2



Of course, this doesn't mean my older baby is dumped away. =) I still love him anyway....hehe...I'm just really happy I have Tiffany now too. This is mainly for my work-doing...so here comes Audrey the aspiring Writer! ;)



Baby No.2!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Jane AustenS!!!

The WHOLE collection! All six books, from Grandpa... more S2 S2 S2 S2 S2 ...=D



Mummy just shipped all these stuff over from Malaysia...And see, I haven't got a chance to read them yet...so they're still in their nice protective plastic covers... =D



Lovies!!!!!!!!! S2 S2 S2 S2



EEEEEeeeeee....awesomeeee!!!!


I LoVe...<3..
See what I mean when I say I'm feeling soooo loved?? =D


Baby No.3!!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The Pianooo!!!!!! Wheeee.....the 2 year wait is finally ovvveerrrr....=D


Baby No.4!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Swarovski Crystals! This is a cupboard full of crystals that Grandpa collected and got it shipped over here for Sonja Tan or Loke...only hhehee... but they're still our family's new babies...








My personal favourite...for obvious reasons...hehhe


Ze Grandz Pianoo...


Crystal rose! Like in Beauty and the Beast! hehe


AAahhh...the classic Swarovski Swan crystal...


Fighting fishes!


mmmhhhhmmmmm....


Finally, here's Baby no.5!!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's a B-E-A-UTI-FUL SONY! =) And...it's awweesooommmee.... =)



So that's it about firsts and babies.....


off to do more reading for my second assignment due in a week... =)


Take care and God bless....and hopefully you haven't died in this freezing cold weather yet...=)



Keep warm!


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: