Okay...Okay...
LoL...I think I should just stop promising posts. Because recently, once I'm past the moment...I realise I don't feel like blogging anymore. But....I keep my promises. So here it is.
Orientation Day 1
Got to uni about 12pm, met my host group and host group leader. We've all been allocated groups to make friends with, get to know each other and take a thorough tour of the campus. My host group leader's name is Fiona, and she's a second-year student for Bachelor of Arts. She was really nice to all of us, and I got to know three exchange students from the U.S. and even one guy from Kuala Lumpur! Apparently, he stayed in Damansara before...then came here to do Trinity. He's a mix...so that was interesting for me to see a non-chinese-looking guy telling me he's from K.L. lol! Anyway...the tour was alright...but I think one good thing about it is that I met two girls who were my height! One was actually shorter than me, and the other's a ballroom dancer...so that was the cool part. And these girls...are not asian! Muahahaha....I felt good... =) =) =) The shorter girl is really cute...and she said that she's been told MANY times...that if she were 3 cm shorter, she'll be legally named: Midget!! So that was basically the fun part...getting to know people and stuff...
Orientation Day 2
Today, we had to attend a couple of lectures introducing us to our course, what books we need to buy and roughly what will be expected of us for the semester. It was good fun to see who was in the same classes..and that's when I was really happy to have met a few familiar faces, a bit more Asians...lol but at the same time....having a ton more Aussie classmates. Something I'm really trying to get used to.
Orientation Day 3
Went to school today to check out the clubs and societies...and realised...I'm mostly too lazy to do anything anyway, so I'd rather not waste any money. Therefore, I didn't join any clubs! Haha....I felt a bit anti-social this day...so yeah. I did check out the 'Malaysians of Melbourne University' club and 'Christian Union' though. Except, I couldn't find 'Chocolate Lovers' society..>.< MMmm...I bought a few of my books today too...but nothing major for the day.
Orientation Day 4
I wagged! =D...it's ok..I wasn't alone. A lot of people didn't go either, and it's not like we missed a lot anyway. Hehe...so...I'm looking forward to tomorrow! First class: Creative Writing!!!!!!!!!!!
However, I am...very very very very disappointed. I didn't meet any majorly hot guys in Uni. Whoever said there were hot guys in Uni???? LoL...anyways, I've got three more years to hunt down the hot guys, so let's see how that goes huh? ;)
Well,for the week ahead...take care and God bless!!
Love,
Audrey.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment