Ok, since Stephanie Chai already did this on her blog... =)
You know how I was talking about baby season?
Well, most of you already know this......but if you don't......
Well, here it is:
My family is going to be having another addition....
Sonja's having a baby!!!!! =P =P =P
I'm gonna be an Aunty!!! Hehe...and I'm gonna have fun baby-sitting Sonja and Quentin's kid. =) I've got it all planned out: if it is a girl, I'll teach her to kick butt. Haha....if it is a boy, well, I'll teach him how to be a gentleman.... =) See? It's a good plan right? I even out the odds... hehe
Oh boy, this is going to be sooooo much fun!! Hehe...I can't wait!
=) =) =) No, people. This is no belated April Fool's joke. It is real. My sister IS pregnant. She's expecting around end of November. =) =) =)
**Have fun letting the news sink in! =D XD
Note: I have an idea for something really random....wait for it if you can. I just need to finish off my other assignment that is due next Wednesday.
**Edit**
By the way, if you value your life, stay off the roads tomorrow...I'm having my first ever driving lesson....so, seriously...stay off the roads. Make MY life easier ;) Thank you!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment