Monday:
Went to Melbourne Uni's Academic Advice Day with Nicole...pretty cool hehe...
Tuesday:
-Went to Uni again, got my student card, concession card and student diary...and of course, finalised my subjects...
-Came home and baked Franny's cookies....!!! Of course, with a little bit of Nicole's help...like with the timing, and the shaping of the cookies...hehe..
-After dinner, wrapped Franny's present in i dunno how many layers of paper...just 'cause i ran out of present wrappers! LoL...
-About 10pm, went over to Franny's...for her surprise party that Sarah Chee carefully organised.
Wednesday:
-Went to the Australian Open with Shimmy, thanks to Daniel Lee! I got a bit of a sunburnt, and had good fun.
-Met up with Lina at Box Hill and had fun catching up...
-Came home for Aunty Meng's birthday celebration...
-Am now, some sort restoring my energy for when I go to the beach this Friday!! yay!!! Finally......
So, I've got pictures!! I even took a photo with Roger Federrer! I'm so cool... =)
Yuummm....
I like my specially shaped cookies.. =) =) they make my cookies even more deliciously addictive!
So for the rest of the week, take care and God bless! I love you...!!
Love,
Audrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment