Me and Reygiel are on a swing...
then Reygiel says: "Ahhh...I haven't been on a swing.....since I was 7!"
Me: "Ohh...why?? Did you grow out of them so quickly??"
Reygiel: "Nahh..I just never knew how to swing them on my own."
Then he looks over and sees a boy about 9 years of age swinging wildly on another swing and asks "Hey, you! How do you swing so high?"
Boy: "You just use your legs!!"
Reyigiel: "Ohhhhhhhh....oook...!!"
So here goes Reygiel, swinging higher...and higher....and higher....
Reygiel: "No way, the kid's still swinging higher!"
So here goes Reygiel, swinging higher....and higher...and higher... until...
Reygiel: "AAAAAAHHHHHHH....TOO HIGH!! TOO HIGH!!!! STOP! STOP!! STOP IT!!"
Then he puts his feet down and kicks off a whole pile of the dirt under him to stop his swinging..
Me: laughing uncontrollably until I couldn't hold my breath anymore. =)
I kinda realised Reygiel is much funnier than what I thought him to be...so here goes another:
a bunch of us were just chatting about everything and nothing when Reygiel suddenly says: "Man, oh man...that kid! He called me a chicken!!!"
All of us stopped and looked at him and asked him why...
Reygiel: "Well, I was on the top of that slide....and did you see the slide?? It's huge! So I sat on the top of the slide then this kid behind me starts going 'puck-puck-puck-puck!!! puck-puck-puck!!'"
All of us: roll about in laughter...
Reygiel: "Yeah man...I wanted to hit that kid...call me chicken!?!?!"
Of course...Reygiel went down the slide!! But just so you know...the slide REALLY was massive...I'm actually not kidding.. =)
Ok, so as usual...everyone eating and chatting away happily...then Vernis, Jerusha, Jasmine and Franny go into a random conversation about female tennis players and about which one was better. Serena or Venus(note this is about something in reality)...the conversation soon became more of a debate....
However, Sarah who was smacked right in the middle of the conversation....but wasn't in the conversation...suddenly turns around and asks in a really interested voice: "Oh, are you guys talking about Gossip Girl(one of the newest American comedy series I think)????"
The rest of us: Bursts out laughing....again.
Here's another: Vernis holds up a box of chocolates and is picking through them when she realises there was another one of those old ice-cream tubs that were used to keep the marinated chicken. So, she pointed to the tub and asked Reygiel: "Is this chicken?"
Reygiel: "Chicken?"
Vernis: "Yeah, is this chicken?"
Reygiel: "Chicken? CHICken?? CHICKEN???"
Vernis points more obviously at the tub and says: "YEEAAAHHHH....is there more chicken in here???"
Reygiel: "OOHHHHhhhh...I thought you were talking about the chocolates! I was thinking, 'what the...they don't look like chicken!!' I mean, how in the world do you fit 50 pieces of chicken in there???"
LOL....yes....very LOL..
About an hour after, everyone was mucking around....then decided we'd go back to Nick's house. Some of us did puzzles...some just watched Tv....and the rest, no idea what they did. So yeah...it sure was one fun outing! I don't have picnic and barbecues often...but I think I'm starting to enjoy them...although they're such an Aussie thing to do. LoL...As long as my friends whom I love are there... =)
So here are the pictures!!
Trust these cooks?? MMmm...I dare not.. lol..



Reygiel...really loves swings...but it was funny how both us tried to actually fit into one of these baby swings.. =D

Come on people...it's a par-tay!!

Ahh...here's where the fun starts....I've got two very very 'adorable' (in a sarcastic measure if you didn't pick that up) clowns for friends!!! Well....wanna know how I found out?? Here's proof.....they took pictures without me....with my family's camera....mmhmm...some friends... pffttt....lol
And here's more of them....
And here too.....
And again.....

Of course they had to rub it in.....!!!

So here's my angry face....RARR!!!

MMMMmmm...I love swings too...<3
Wheeee......!!!
Well, at least I should thank God I got friends... !! Even if they're such clowns....
So this is us monkeys....well mainly just Sarah being a monkey hehe...sitting on top of the monkey bars....hehe...which actually took me some time to get down afterwards lol!!
Love again,
Audrey.
Come on people...it's a par-tay!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
And here's more of them....
And here too.....
And again.....
Of course they had to rub it in.....!!!
So here's my angry face....RARR!!!
MMMMmmm...I love swings too...<3
Wheeee......!!!
Well, at least I should thank God I got friends... !! Even if they're such clowns....
So sad that NERD Adrienne can't be there though... lol...well, Adri...I hope you had fun studying ahhaha!!
So this is us monkeys....well mainly just Sarah being a monkey hehe...sitting on top of the monkey bars....hehe...which actually took me some time to get down afterwards lol!!
Ok well, as promised...my beach post..!!
Well, the few of us from Box Hill High School went to Chelsea Beach on Friday the 25th...but even though it was forecast to rain...my trusted weather report on MSN assured me it would be a fine day...and a fine day it was!!!
It was the absolute perfect weather for beaching...not a cloud in the sky, not too much strong winds and not too hot or humid....just perfect!!
When everyone finally arrived at the beach...we all settled in, laid out our mats and then we took a split...some went to get lunch and some stayed around...I helped Melissa put sunscreen on her back and Yen Nie helped me with my back..then we all took a small dip in the cold sea water...which was really refreshing...
After lunch, some of them wanted to go and play around in the water...but I was just keen on tanning myself....because I was getting rather annoyed at how white I turned out in photos..and decided it was time to let my face have color again...lol....yeah right... I barely lay down for an hour when the guys....decided they would dunk me... =.=....how very smart of them...they tried once, but failed because I put up a struggle..but when Alvin came and got dunked then cowered over me...the guys got a chance again...so yes...I really did get dunked...into the deep blue sea...whoppeee....how exciting...........
Funny how I always always get dunked when I go to the beach though...its as if I can't ever escape it...which is stupid...because I was trying to tan myself.. IN PEACE!! And was so ready to go down for a swim in a bit...but no...I must get dunked!! AGAINST MY WILL....lol...guess who always gets to dunk me? GUYS!!...Obviously...they haven't grown out of it...or are too immature to wanna grow out of it....-.- anyhow...it's stupid...
But anyway...I came back, dried myself off for a bit then lay down next to Yen Nie and my 'cousin' Chris! This, time...I managed to tan myself...better...in some sort of peace...that was also interrupted by some kind of immature act by placing some jellyfish crap on my back...thanks again guys! I really love it...............
Anyhow......I got a tan!!! Funny, 'cause I didn't put sunscreen on my feet....so I came home..with sun burnt feet...lol...and well, it turned out looking darker than the rest of my legs... lol a friend mentioned that at least I won't have a sock tan anymore! right...I've got quite an amusing tan..if you wanted to know....but I guess you probably don't...lol..but oh well...I just got a tan. =) For that, I'm happy.
We didn't take a lot of pictures at the beach...because I didn't trust camera and sand contact....anyways, I've got too many photos up now already...so yeah...that's it...
Well, hope you guys sleep well... =) Take care and God bless...and for those going back to school... I LOVE YOU!!!...Haha..have fun....as much fun as possible ok? I will try very hard too... =) =)...holidaying is HARD work you know... ;)
Love again,
Audrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment