Saturday, January 26, 2008

new chapter

Yes yes....I love my blog's new skin...hehe...I kinda figured it's time to change skins...it's already been over a year since I last started up my blogspot blog!


Besides it being a new year, it's also a new chapter in my life -- Going to uni. How exciting!


I personally like adventures, so I think I'm ready for this new chapter to start.... while feeling heavy-hearted to close the previous chapter of the last two years.


It's a lot like reading a book, you progress through the pages, and you can't wait until you can read the so-called "Happy Ending" of some sort...but as you turn to a new chapter, your mind sometimes still drift back to events of the previous chapter(s). And you know, when you finally finish the book, especially if it's a good book...your mind will keep wandering back to the events and stories in the book. You never can just focus on the ending...but you tend to think about the little bits here and there, so subconsciously, you wonder about things that happened at almost every single chapter of the book...understanding that every little bits and pieces have contributed to the "Happy Ending".



If I were to name the chapters in my life-book, I'd name the one I've just finished "Getting ready to move on" and I'd name this adventurous new chapter "See me fly". Not forgetting the people and experiences I've had before I could 'spread my wings and fly', and definitely not forgetting the people and experiences I've had to help me grow up to become more independent and help prepare my heart and soul even before I was ready move on...


So I thank God for the chapters I've already gone through in my life, I thank God for all the people whom He put into my life so that my life-chapters can be even more interesting, and I thank God for all the ups and downs, the good and bad experiences I've had...I believe they've all made me who I am today...


Of course, I must thank all the people who have made a difference in my life...you will not be forgotten! So, thank you again!


Ok well, that should be about it....will update about my trip to the beach later on.. =)

For the long weekend, take care and God bless! I love you!



Love,
Audrey.

No comments: