On the other hand, in case if you guys were STILL wondering...lol..yeah, I got first-round offer into Bachelor of Arts at Melbourne University. Hmm...interesting...I'm excited to go to Uni..while I'm still gonna enjoy the remainding month of my holidays...are you? lol....kidding...
Anyway, some things I found interesting while reading...literally, word-by-word about the course from the Melb Uni Course Guide; (The) University of Melbourne claims:
> Melbourne Arts has the highest entry requirements of any Arts degree nationally. (Therefore, I should be really really thankful I actually got offered a place!)
>Learn from internationally recognised teachers and researchers. (This, I can't wait...if it's true)
>In 2006 the University of Melbourne was ranked 7th in the world for Arts and Humanities(The Times Higher Education Supplement [UK], October 2006) (WoW...)
So here I am...priviledged, and still trying to absorb the fact that I'm ACTUALLY going to Melbourne University!! Thank You, God again, for I know that you have a prefect will for my life. =) =) ...for that, I have peace to go to Melb Uni.
LoL...alright alright, enough of Universty stuffs...since I've been back, I've already gone to the movies three times...how ironic....=.=...anyway, on Wednesday, a bunch of us went down to the city to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and of course...bumm around like we always do. LoL..I played pool...like, proper pool....for the first time...heheh..of course I suck! But I had fun...and I did improve!! =P =P
Later, wanna take a guess where we went? STICKER PHOTOS!!!! Hehehe...so here are the girls(guys never bother)...Franny, Jasmine, Jacilyn, Adrienne, Sarah and me!




Today(or Yesterday, Friday the 18th), Nicole, June, Jamie and I went rock climbing after dinner...hehe...again, it's my first...and it was fun as!! Tiring...but awesome...I was a bit scared at first...but by my 3rd go, I was feeling ok about it. So, pictures are here!!
Yay! We rule!! =) It was a great rock climbing session...
No comments:
Post a Comment