Thursday, June 14, 2007

s h o p p i n g t h r i l l

Awesome-ness....

Finished the GAT exam today.....it was totally draining.


Today...it felt EXTRA EXTRA cold...like, really!!


But anyway, right after the GAT...I went shopping!!! Heehee....feel good. =)


Well, I didn't exactly buy anything...a whole bunch of us went shopping for stuff that we'll be needing for our formal. I can't believe it's finally here!!


Me and Yen Nie got a couple of hair accessories, I bought stuff on behalf of Nhu since Nhu's got piano class today....but it's all cool...and now, my legs are being a pain in the neck. I mean...who knew walking just about two and a half rounds around Eastland Shopping Centre can give me sore legs? I take runs around the park near my house, and my legs don't even hurt as much!! =(

But anyway, I must say that it is all worth it... =D =D


Hmmm...I still don't know how am I gonna do my hair. I know which dress I'm gonna be wearing, I've got Vernis' heels to wear...now, I just gotta finalise my bag and my hair. It's ok...I'm getting there. =) Ooo....u wanna check out the hot limo that my friends and I are taking to the formal?




















Mmmm....pretty cool huh? We've even got a TV in the limo....weeee....I can't wait!!!


Well, I've got a poem to share with you guys...hope you'll like it...It talks about the love story between a guy and a girl...an unsuccessful confession, one regrettable heart and another broken heart. The poem has the point of view from both guy's and girl's side...see if you know which is which. ;) This poem has been modified quite a bit compared to the first draft that I wrote. I'm a bit rusty now that I haven't written a poem in such a long time...but thanks to all those who helped me improvise my poem!! For the rest of you, enjoy!


Believe, Trust
His heart flutters, his stomach flops,
He walks up to her clutching his heart.
He takes a deep breath, ready for the worst
Then he pauses, ready to give away his heart.

He musters up his courage
And his heart stops when she smiles back.
Can this be it, he wonders
He knows he can’t turn back.

So tell her he loves her,
Let her know he’s there.
Tell her, it’s forever
Till death takes him from there.

She’s silent for a moment,
He doesn’t know if he should run
She turns away for a minute
But all she had was stunned.

Tears fill her eyes, rolls down her cheeks.
She looks at him with sadness
And ‘sorry’ was all she could speak.
So he walks away, holding back his tears.

He walked too fast for he didn’t hear
About how much she feared.
He left her standing on that same spot
Where she cried until she had no more tears.

She loved him too much,
But she was too scared to lose him
For she convinced herself before,
She had to let go of him.

So he loves her,
But did he know how much she cared?
Did he know how much she loved him?
Her broken heart was scared.

How could she fall for him again?
How could he love her now?
How would she move on if things changed?
How would she live now?

He barely understands
What love really is
He says ‘I love you’
But she knows he doesn’t mean it.

Twenty-four seven, she thinks of him
Every hour of every day, she thinks
Their past, their present, their future
And now he doesn’t even think of her.

But maybe, she thought too quickly
Because he was sure, he was certain.
She is the one, and she would be his
But he couldn't win her trust.

He'd toss and turn in bed,
Always thinking about her
Yet, now he regrets his mistakes
For she didn't trust him now.

A simple word, a simple phrase
He promised but she didn’t believe
For she knew better,
She knew what she musn’t believe.


A second chance is all he needs
A second glance is all he wants
To prove his love for her,
To let her feel the love he kept for her.

-Audrey Tan-



That's it for now, back to school tomorrow as Unit 4 starts! Weee....not.=)


For now, take care and God bless!! <3>


Love,
Audrey.

P/S: I still think the guy in my previous post is SO hot! =)

No comments: