*sigh...I really want to dance ballet.
OK, so I don't normally talk about this. Alright, I barely talk about it. And only about less than a handful of my friends know this. But I love ballet. I think it's beautiful. Yet, I never got a chance to learn this beautiful form of art. That's ok though, I'll just make sure my daughter gets a chance at it. =)
I mean, dancing. I can't say I'm awfully good at it. I can say, I do enjoy it. I won't say I'm a great dancer, but I can't deny I love dance as a form of art that God has created. I really really really just love love love ballet! Here are some of the pictures I found on ballet.
mmmm....shoes I want.
If only I could jump like that...
The gracefulness of ballet.

Mmmm...ballet. Yes, people. Don't be so shocked that Audrey Tan actually likes ballet ok? Chill.
Anyways, that's it for now. Take care and God bless! I love you. And have a good Sunday!
Love,
Audrey.
Audrey.
P/S: LoL, despite loving ballet, I still think the guy in my previous previous post is SO hot! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment