Mmmm....because my formal's this Friday....I'm missing out on Fungus' movie outreach night where they'll be screening One Night with the King! ! I want to watch it! Again!!!
*sighs* lose some, gain some...oh well....
Anyway, everybody....go to Fungus this Friday!! Starts at 7.30pm, One Night with the King talks about the story of Queen Esther. It is definitely worth watching, and it's FREE this time! You won't regret it! Fungus meets at the Sanctuary of YWAM premises. So, be there...even if I'm not gonna be... =(
Alright, down to business....today was quite fun! We had a free day today, as in...we didn't need to go to school, so Nhu and Yen Nie came over to my house and I tried on different hairstyles for them. All in all, I must say...it was a success!! I tried 3 different hairstyles on Nhu and Yen Nie, each...and we managed to come to a decision...that way, I won't need to stress so much on Friday! I'm getting so excited...LoL...and exhausted at the same time! It's...can u believe it? THREE DAYS AWAY!
Ahhhh....so nervous! But at the same time, I don't wanna pin my hopes too high...let's just hope everything goes well...
Ok, so I'm in a lovey-dovey mood...I've got another poem to share. This time, it's entirely from the guy's point of view...so, Guys! Tell me what you think! =)
Your beauty
How is it?
That you’ve captured my heart
You don’t hold me,
But I can’t break free.
How is it?
I’ve fallen in love
With someone of true beauty,
But she never notices me.
How is it?
Your smile is so sweet
Rooms brighten with your entry,
But you never smile for me.
How is it?
That I can’t breathe
Every time you amaze me,
I’m stunned by your beauty.
How is it?
That I love you
But you never look at me,
Yet you smile for him sweetly.
How is it?
He’s won over your heart
But you never seem to see,
The real man inside of me.
How is it?
I think of you
And it makes me happy,
When I dream you’re with me.
How is it now?
That I have to let go
Because my heart aches deeply,
From falling for your beauty.
-Audrey Tan-
*poet's note: Beauty here doesn't just mean outward appearances.*
That's it for now...Take care and God bless! I love you!!
Love,
Audrey.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment