Friday, May 25, 2007

r a l l y a h h h h (f i n a l l y)

When fear and worry test your faith
And anxious thoughts assail,
Remember God is in control
And he will never fail. -Sper

Intro
Ahhaha...I'm breathing!




Yes yes, exams are coming, term-end is coming, teachers are stressed, students are stressed.. =D I got 4 SACs this coming week, including one Oral Presentation...PRAY for me!! This past week has been...well, a bit depressing and a bit stressful. Depressing because I felt kinda stupid, how can I not get this stuff? How come he/she can, but I can't? Anyway...finished my 30-page report for my Mathematical Methods SAC and umm...not sure, I've got mixed feelings. Maybe I'll do well?? It's in God's hands now. So I'm smiling. =) =)


On a lighter note, err...yes, rally pictures... =.= ...here they are!
Fungus Kung Fu Rally rocked!!!!




Awesomely cool auditorium!!!!




Cool Decos-lahh







































































































Pastor Nathan Brown speaking and an almost full-house!!








Aaahhh...scary meanie and granny!!!







Sarah...naughty naughty ahhh





I got a question, Jasmine...why is your tongue always out in the pictures?? lol..


Packing up!



Wheee....FUNGUS!!!



Shaun, you're a great dancer!! You did your body wave...err, I'm not any better. =) Anyway, I think you did a really good job-lah despite...*cofjumpcof* LOL! hehhe...Just joking!!
Crazy bunch ahhh.... =)


Eheh, my cool Back-Stage Officer in Chief brother!! =P
















My split! eheh...I know, I know...it's not clear, but meh..good enough!





So, yes. that's it for now...I've also previously uploaded some pictures on the Fungus website, just so you know...

Anyway, I'm off now...Fungus starts in about 2 hours...hehe...and my MUMMY'S BAAAACCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!



Formal, formal, formal, formal....I'm getting more and more excited....heheh....formal, formal, formal...can't wait for the 22nd of June....hmmm....will my expectations for the night be too high?
Will I be disappointed??

Hmmm....whatever, I know it'll be a magical night anyhow...can't wait!!!!


For the coming weekend, take care and God bless! I love you!!!!!!!




Love,
Audrey. <3

No comments: