Heheh...wanna read something? I know about one tenth of you have read this before. This is one of my old old work...well, not that old...but about a year old? It's unfinished. This is just like an introduction to the love story that is in progress. I'm gonna re-write the whole thing starting from chapter one though. No time to do that just yet, but when I have the time, I will. So for now, have fun with the introduction! Just felt like posting this up. =)
It was a busy morning and as people bustled out onto the already crowded subway, I tried my hardest to squeeze into the train but then a pair of dark brown eyes caught mine as they were leaving the train. I wanted to move ahead, get into the train; but instead that pair of eyes made me take a step backward.
When I saw his face, my head gave a violent tug but I dismissed it as one of many other side effects of my medications. But my heart started beating so quickly I almost couldn’t breathe, his eyes were so intense and for a stranger, he looked so…familiar.
His eyes were searching mine, I needed to leave; get away from his gaze before I missed my train to get to my next interview. But my feet stayed planted onto the ground, he moved a small step closer to me; and it seemed as if he were scared of me, he looked confused. For a brief moment I thought I saw his eyes filled with tears, then the train sounded its departure and I tore my eyes away from this handsome-faced stranger to see the train leave without me.
I wanted to run after the train but decided otherwise, and as I stole one last glance into his deep dark brown eyes, my head suddenly gave an even more violent tug than before. I instantly lowered myself onto the ground to regain my balance and hoped the headache would go away.
Then, I heard his anxious voice calling my name…
Hmmm...I slept well last night. Reason? Shhh...can't tell. =P It was kinda sweet. <3
Anyways, back to Chemistry preparations...hope you liked the introduction to my story.
Fungus Kung Fu Rally pictures will be up....soon.....in the meantime, go check out some of my FGA Melbourne peeps' blogs. =P
Have a good weekend! Take care and God bless. I love you.
Love,
Audrey.
>>Aching to write a good poem. =(
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment