Anyway, just a few things on my mind...feeling random...must be Shauniee... ;) =P
Have you ever wondered why...
- toothpastes have expiry dates?
- Hello Kitty is called HELLO Kitty?
- we have toenails?
- laptops are called laptops when most people place their laptops on a desk?
- sushi is made of raw fish and taste so good, but cooked fishes..not so tasty?
- most people become the slightest bit poetic when they're in love?
- sometimes we use this emoticon> =P but never really stuck our own tongue out?
- the telephone directory is called Yellow Pages?
- in the game of chess, the winner says 'check mate'? Did chess originate in Australia?
- when cars drive past your car, there's a "swooshh" sound?
- when taking a picture, it's been known all around the world to say 'CHEESE'? Why not 'GEESE' or 'PLEASE' etc.?
- seashells are called seashells? Do we have landshells, besides snail shells etc.?
Ahha...this should be it for now. I need to stop procrastinating...a lot. Well, I'm back to work now, so have fun finding answers to my extremely random questions!
Take care and God bless! I love you.
Love,
Audrey.
P/S: Please pray for me, that I can still walk normally after rally and after I do my split. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment