Second blog for the day
For all you people who have in one way or another, touched my life, I want to thank each and everyone of you. Even if you can't find your name below, know that I didn't forget you and your reward awaits in heaven. =D I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. -Philemon 4-5
For all you people who have in one way or another, touched my life, I want to thank each and everyone of you. Even if you can't find your name below, know that I didn't forget you and your reward awaits in heaven. =D I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. -Philemon 4-5
Friends
Meanie(Jerusha)- This is such an irony!! You're an angel from God really, but still, quite a Meanie. You've been there, good and bad alike; you encouraged me to play soccer and made it fun because somehow, you were scared of me coming close to you with the ball? LoL, but it really built my confidence in soccer! So, thank you. And I must definitely thank you for that card you made me just 'cause I scored a goal in soccer, I thought that was extraordinarily sweet!! And also for that time, at the field during your party...the hug you gave me before I left really did help, in case if you wanted to know. =D Even though it was a sweaty hug since you've been playing soccer...LoL.
Sarah- You amaze me, girl! For a fourteen year old, you have wisdom larger than yourself but nevertheless you still have to leave some room for learning! Thank you so much as well, for listening...and for all the fun times we've had. You've been a blessing to me, and I'm really sure, to everyone else as well. I guess, sometimes it's ok that things don't work out the way we imagined them be, just think that God will always have a better plan for you. And hey, getting kissed by the birthday boy can't be that bad can it? ;)
Isaac- You've been awesome, teaching me stuff, chemistry...and it's not often I can find a guy friend to talk deep and meaningful stuff with. So, thank you. Your poems are inspiring and every other part of you is just funnily crazy. Like your twin, you've been a blessing to me, thank you for just asking...at your birthday party...I want you to know that you, asking me was more than enough to let me know there are people who actually care that much about me. So, thank you.
Nicky- I guess, force can sometimes be good. LoL. If you didn't force me for those many times, I wouldn't have realised the fun in soccer. We might be quarrelling and shouting at each other 24/7, but I guess we don't really mean what we say yeah? LoL, I know I don't. But it's been great knowing you too...Dennis Oh is the best, girlfriend!! =P Hey, but that doesn't mean you get to force (boss) me to do anything else and definitely not all the time, ok?
Meanie(Jerusha)- This is such an irony!! You're an angel from God really, but still, quite a Meanie. You've been there, good and bad alike; you encouraged me to play soccer and made it fun because somehow, you were scared of me coming close to you with the ball? LoL, but it really built my confidence in soccer! So, thank you. And I must definitely thank you for that card you made me just 'cause I scored a goal in soccer, I thought that was extraordinarily sweet!! And also for that time, at the field during your party...the hug you gave me before I left really did help, in case if you wanted to know. =D Even though it was a sweaty hug since you've been playing soccer...LoL.
Sarah- You amaze me, girl! For a fourteen year old, you have wisdom larger than yourself but nevertheless you still have to leave some room for learning! Thank you so much as well, for listening...and for all the fun times we've had. You've been a blessing to me, and I'm really sure, to everyone else as well. I guess, sometimes it's ok that things don't work out the way we imagined them be, just think that God will always have a better plan for you. And hey, getting kissed by the birthday boy can't be that bad can it? ;)
Isaac- You've been awesome, teaching me stuff, chemistry...and it's not often I can find a guy friend to talk deep and meaningful stuff with. So, thank you. Your poems are inspiring and every other part of you is just funnily crazy. Like your twin, you've been a blessing to me, thank you for just asking...at your birthday party...I want you to know that you, asking me was more than enough to let me know there are people who actually care that much about me. So, thank you.
Nicky- I guess, force can sometimes be good. LoL. If you didn't force me for those many times, I wouldn't have realised the fun in soccer. We might be quarrelling and shouting at each other 24/7, but I guess we don't really mean what we say yeah? LoL, I know I don't. But it's been great knowing you too...Dennis Oh is the best, girlfriend!! =P Hey, but that doesn't mean you get to force (boss) me to do anything else and definitely not all the time, ok?
Gabriel, Peter, Shaun- Thank you guys so much for that many times when you guys helped me in the dance. Patiently going through the steps over and over again...and yes, yes, I'm not fat ok? I won't say I'm fat when you guys are around anymore ok? LoL, you're just weak, Shaun. ;) Go build some muscles, man!
Alvin- You've been fantastic, what with from acting, to Sunday school and Praise&Worship then dancing. Only God knows how patient you've been with me; but I had loads of fun working with you! You're a great partner to work with especially since you'll be some kind of pastor one day yeah? ;) So, thank you!
Franny- For ever being so sweet, cheering me up when I needed it and finding ways to help me release stress. What will I ever do without you? Your jokes are the best, but way too long...I think I need to write them down in point form or I could never tell someone else the same joke!! LoL. Thank you, for being the way you are.
Grace- I think it's just ok to be fat anyhow, =D I'll still love you just the same and God will too! But it's been great working with you; you inspire me in ways more than one and more than you can ever imagine. I just wanna thank you for showing your love for God so much that it spreads around the room and affects believers and non-believers alike. Best of all, you influence the children so well. If you love me baby, SMILE!!
Alvin- You've been fantastic, what with from acting, to Sunday school and Praise&Worship then dancing. Only God knows how patient you've been with me; but I had loads of fun working with you! You're a great partner to work with especially since you'll be some kind of pastor one day yeah? ;) So, thank you!
Franny- For ever being so sweet, cheering me up when I needed it and finding ways to help me release stress. What will I ever do without you? Your jokes are the best, but way too long...I think I need to write them down in point form or I could never tell someone else the same joke!! LoL. Thank you, for being the way you are.
Grace- I think it's just ok to be fat anyhow, =D I'll still love you just the same and God will too! But it's been great working with you; you inspire me in ways more than one and more than you can ever imagine. I just wanna thank you for showing your love for God so much that it spreads around the room and affects believers and non-believers alike. Best of all, you influence the children so well. If you love me baby, SMILE!!
Jasmine, Angie, Stephi, Yvonne, Vanessa, Jacilyn- You beautiful little things, brighten every room that you're ever in. Thank you for always being a blessing, bringing a smile with you wherever you went and being so keen in learning. You guys are great dancers!! You guys may be a little bit younger, but still you guys can teach me things in ways you'd never imagine and I really thank each and every one of you for that.
Darren- Just slow down, boy! =P Others might not understand why, but I really do think you're a great blessing as well. I'm not saying this to be nice, but I really do think so. You're a blessing, never forget that. And you made me believe again that there really are sensitive and extremely sweet guys like you in the world who aren't completely extinct yet. And thank you, for setting up your mum's room for me so I could study. Remember, just slow down...
Adrienne- You're by far, the funniest thing on earth. Thank you for always being there, knowing to put a smile on every one's faces and always lifting the tension in the atmosphere whenever things actually became tensed. You're a great person to work with as well, Sunday School Praise & Worship won't ever be so fun without you.
Darren- Just slow down, boy! =P Others might not understand why, but I really do think you're a great blessing as well. I'm not saying this to be nice, but I really do think so. You're a blessing, never forget that. And you made me believe again that there really are sensitive and extremely sweet guys like you in the world who aren't completely extinct yet. And thank you, for setting up your mum's room for me so I could study. Remember, just slow down...
Adrienne- You're by far, the funniest thing on earth. Thank you for always being there, knowing to put a smile on every one's faces and always lifting the tension in the atmosphere whenever things actually became tensed. You're a great person to work with as well, Sunday School Praise & Worship won't ever be so fun without you.
Finally...
Mien- Thanks for always being there, even though not literally. I'm so proud to see that you've grown!! Grown in God and grown to believe in yourself more. There's hardly anything I could want more but to keep our friendship that it may remain unbreakable. Continue to believe in yourself more...no one's job is to make you feel special, and you need nobody to do that for you. But even if they do...you'll feel special only for a brief moment because your specialty comes from God. He'll give you strength. Jual Mahal!! =D
Cherly- Though we've hardly got a chance to catch up much since I've been back, you've still been there for me for more times than I can count all throughout the year! And I really really thank God for you. But just as you've been there for me, I want you to know that I'll be here for you too. You can count on me, I promise.
Cheryl Ngiam-It's ok..It'll all be ok. But I guess, you don't have to smile, you can cry...I'll be here. The way I've always been..I learned that one doesn't need to always stay strong because God is our strength. But thank you for blessing me so much, in so many ways...because you were always online, I could always talk with you. You always lifted my spirits when I'm missing Malaysia and stuff.
Samantha- I still need to say this- Welcome! To the family of God! It's great to be able to know you in a deeper way this year. The wonders of email huh? You've been so sweet...and it's my pleasure to help you grow in God. So, don't be shy to disturb me just so you can grow more! ;) And thank you to you too...for being there...always.
Iain- Ah, Iain. Nevertheless...you've been a blessing. I thank you, for allowing me to know you, and thank you for encouraging me, guiding me, praying for me and believing in me. I thank God for you.
Cherly- Though we've hardly got a chance to catch up much since I've been back, you've still been there for me for more times than I can count all throughout the year! And I really really thank God for you. But just as you've been there for me, I want you to know that I'll be here for you too. You can count on me, I promise.
Cheryl Ngiam-It's ok..It'll all be ok. But I guess, you don't have to smile, you can cry...I'll be here. The way I've always been..I learned that one doesn't need to always stay strong because God is our strength. But thank you for blessing me so much, in so many ways...because you were always online, I could always talk with you. You always lifted my spirits when I'm missing Malaysia and stuff.
Samantha- I still need to say this- Welcome! To the family of God! It's great to be able to know you in a deeper way this year. The wonders of email huh? You've been so sweet...and it's my pleasure to help you grow in God. So, don't be shy to disturb me just so you can grow more! ;) And thank you to you too...for being there...always.
Iain- Ah, Iain. Nevertheless...you've been a blessing. I thank you, for allowing me to know you, and thank you for encouraging me, guiding me, praying for me and believing in me. I thank God for you.
Extras
It's been great moving to Australia, and being able to find a home, a family...no, it should be the home and the family that God had prepared for me. I'm so relieved He goes before me all the time, which leaves me with little to worry about. It's great what God is doing in Fungus and FGAM, from miracle to miracle...you guys all helped me grow in Christ so much this year. I owe it partly to Meanie and Isaac; you guys are serious in your studies as well as sports, you'd go the extra mile for a friend and you still find the time to spend with God each day. You two push me to really set aside a time for God everyday, and I'm glad I did. Because when it's only God and I, the whole world doesn't matter anymore. I find the quietest peace with God and I feel blissful. So, thank you guys again!! All you Fungus-ers really encourage me when we're serving God, you guys are the reason we all hold on, and you guys have so much faith in God that no matter how tough things may get, we know we'll pull through! Pastor Chris Ong, you've been there with us all the while, and all these things wouldn't have been possible if you didn't first believe in us! Thank you! Lastly, Happy New Year to all!!
Love,
Audrey.
Love,
Audrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment