Wednesday, January 03, 2007

R es o l u t i o n s

The best translations for God's Word
That we will ever read
Is found in servants of the Lord
Who live that Word in deed. -D. De. Haan.
Last year's resolution


Put God first before anything else.


Failed. Sort of.

I've learned my lesson. I've found a good role model to learn from. I'm going to try again.

New Year's Resolution
  1. Put God first before anything else.
    Before I start my day.
    Before I make any decision.
    Before I do or try anything at all.


    He has to be the reason I'm serving in church.
    He has to be the reason I live each day.
    He has to be the reason I love.
  2. Finish the whole bible within this year.
    Before 1 January 2008.

    Just to show Him I do love him.

    To see what else He has in store for me.

    That I may learn to live like Him more and more.
  3. Put all my might, all my soul, and all my heart into:
    Everything I do.

    Everything I put my hands to.

    Everything God has planned for me to do.

    Only for the glory of God's name.

Au Revoir
It doesn't matter what you're thinking right now, what matters is between God and I. I'm testing myself this year, I want to know exactly how determined I can actually be. I wanna try...maybe out of 3 resolutions, I can do at least one to the best. With all my might, soul and heart...all 3 resolutions are connected somehow, I want to see for myself whether I can succeed in fulfilling this year's resolution. Take care and God bless! I love you.


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: