Sunday, September 19, 2010

your memories, they're no good to me

Okay...I've decided




to go on a..










CHOCOLATE FAST!







For the next two weeks.



I promise, I will not have any chocolate at all for the next two weeks. AND go to the gym at least 2 times a week. Hopefully that will help me lose something like 2-3kgs. o.O





I'M SO FAT! gahgahdfauiie7ry82hfjbcteyu33u9a8duifhbqjet46gfta!!






I can't believe I let myself come to this point... :( It's so disgusting..... >=[
Audrey Tan, what were you thinking eating all those junk and skipping out on gym!!!!!!!!



If I survive my two week chocolate fast without killing/injuring someone in that process...I shall keep this fast on for as long as I can. Minimal ice cream, and NO CHOCOLATE! I shall bake myself a cheese cake. hahahha






OOOhhhh....and and and, Jasmine and Vanessa baked me a cake today! It's sooooo PREEEETTTYYYYY!!!! So I went over to the Teh's house for cake.. and dinner... and Camp Rock 2.. and a really sucky game of poker... lol...but it was fun nonetheless (:



Had early birthday brunch with the family earlier today too...so it's been a rather eventful Saturday... more photos will be up on Facebook. (:




Chocolate Ripples Cake
(I knowww....weird angle for a cake..but it's the best one I took...ie: non-shook.sighh..)







THANK YOU LOVELIES! S2 S2 S2





P/S: Chocolate helps me when I'm feeling emo-ish...soo.....be prepared. And don't say I didn't warn you about things getting ugly because I wouldn't be in a good mood... (:

No comments: