A cake I baked a while back: cookies and cream brownie with vanilla frosting and chocolate icing messily covering the top.
****
This morning: I went to 2.5 hours of gym classes.
I am dead now. Like...exhausted and aching all over. =(
Tomorrow, I'll be asking myself: Why in the world did I do that? or What was I thinking?
I feel good though. It was good workout...I'm just in so much pain. Even sneezing hurts me! sighh..
****
I'm in a mood, I don't know what it is, and I don't know if it's because of my lack of chocolate, but I don't like being in this mood. I start thinking stupid things...and I don't want to do that.
****
Ooohh and my birthday was great (besides hanging out with Optus for nearly 10 hours of my day).
Taboo party was fun hehehe... and the presents I received were great! So to everyone, family and friends, Thank You for being a part of it!
****
One week of my mid-sem break is gone now. sighface....i still have three assignments to do. and i'm in a mood!! #%$#1!#2#D$T%$TrcefeD#3iuhd36!!!
****
Anndd.... STUPID OPTUS! I'm meant to have my iphone by nowww..... grarrrhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment