So... I got asked the classic:
"What do you want for your birthday?"
Me: "Dosh/Cash/Money/Green Notes"
Hahha...
Why?
I need it? Or will need it? If you can think of something else that I might need/don't have..and will find useful..then okay. But if you're gonna ask me what I want.. $$ is it.
That doesn't mean that I won't appreciate any other forms of gifts... (:
It's just that, I'll be broke after I go on this massive holiday at the end of this year.. and next year, I'm looking at being too busy for a job...so...where am I gonna get money from??? Hopefully Centrelink will like me... if not.. present money will do (:
P/S: I accept gifts in the form of services too - you can help me decorate my room, do my assignments and do my job (:
P/P/S: Or you can give me no present at all so I won't have to remember turning 20.. a.k.a. please, no one make a big fuss of this birthday. I just want it to come..then pass away as quickly as it came.
1 comment:
ok =]
Post a Comment