My dark, anti-social side has officially come out of hibernation.
I'd much rather stay home and bum on my couch watching Clark Kent's muscles flex than going out to meet my awesomely cool friends with whom I have a lot of fun with all the time. =)
No offence, guys... you're great... but I just want some ME time for now... and hopefully my anti-social side would go back to hibernation by Friday because I'm going for another beach road trip with the 101 guys! hehe... mmmm...time to get more tanned and socialise. =D
mmm.... I'm kinda in a random mood right now.... trying to make a cake but the cream won't stiffen... I'm just a tad-bit all Superman-ed-out... taking a break.. eating popcorn, playing old games that test my "fast" skills, chatting with friends on msn having rather random conversations, hoping to go to sleep soon (which is about 2-3 hours earlier than my usual bedtime for the past month or so), wanting to change my blog's skin but feeling kinda nostalgic towards my current one... there's none that I've found so far that can beat the one I have on now... I'm still not sick of this skin yet... are you?
mm.... I feel like going swimming. No... not skinny dipping! I would never think of that... why would I? I mean.... ok nevermind.
I wanna read a book. Or at least finish that good book I haven't been reading for awhile.
I wanna write. Or at least pen down those ideas bubbling inside this writer's mind... and have been for awhile but the owner of this brain's way too lazy.
Hmmm...so why am I not doing any of them, you ask?
Good question. I dunno.
I have my new year's resolutions..but don't plan on blogging about it.. ^.^
I have more thoughts about the year 2008 and my expectations for 2009... but umm yeah ...
Ok... random random random random thoughts.
I'm aching all over from the run yesterday... no wait, make that...aching from waist down... which is weird if you ask me.. but anyway...
"If I lay here..... and just forget the world"
I wanna be what I wanna be. I wanna be what He asks of me. I wanna be.. I wanna be...
"those three words are said too much..."
mmm.... let's play Snap. Anyone?
ok well...sorry I wasted your time.. ha... you shouldn't have come here today. =P
This is why I love Stella Loong. She never fails to keep me laughing. Not smiling. Laughing. Haha... (no, I didn't use LOL)
stella on MBP says:
AUDREY>> see why u should use hahaha instead of lol
stella on MBP says:
cos haha reflects the INTENSITY of my hah hahahahhas
stella on MBP says:
hahahahaha
Referring to the accomodation she tried getting for us for this weekend:
stella on MBP says:
yea.. they all turned into libraries and got booked out
stella on MBP says:
i dunno y ppl keep saying lol
stella on MBP says:
it's like a little man screaming for help
stella on MBP says:
or airing his armpits
stella on MBP says:
...
On discussing our itinerary for the trip:
lunch - beach?? (make ur own SANDwiches..lots of sand there)
Sunday breakfast - be a cereal killer?
Haha.... ok...random... I blame Shaun. I hope you're having a good holiday Shaun.... cos I'm rotting in the randomness that you left behind! >=(
ok..bye!
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment