Saturday, January 24, 2009

On a sweltering Summer day....

Actually, I really don't feel like blogging these days...weird. But, I shall get some blogging done before I start on some work. Yes, I am working on Saturday-from home-because I bummed yesterday. XD lol... *oops?





So anyway, here are some photos from Phillip Island. It was a very sluggish weekend hehe..but totally fun! We hung out... got to know each other more and ate... HEAPS!! Like, I'm not even exaggerating... we seriously ate a lot! First night, we had Steamboat for dinner, and our table was filled to the brim with food. Next morning, we had apricot struddles with ice cream AND french toast! Lunch, bbq.... lots and lots and lots of bbq. Night, pasta! And on our last day... moderate eating... haha... photos of food... on Facebook. Though, I didn't really take a lot of photos of food.. the scenery was a lot more enticing haha..


I learned some skills too. I improved on photography, thanks to Mr. Jono Lee who plays *real music* ahhah ;) But yeah....I'm glad I could improve on something even on a holiday trip! Hehe...so, I'm happy!




This weekend trip was kinda planned to coincide the 10th of January a.k.a. 10/1 a.k.a. 101 day! So, Friday afternoon, we drove up and arrived at our weekend home about 5-ish and immediately got settled in! We had great view, and the house was really nice! We spent our 101 day at 'A Maze n Things'. My second time there in 5 or 6 years... and it was good fun. Played some mini golf, and took a lot of photos! Well, I'll just let the photos do MOST of the talking.



Our house.
Tv room/living room.
Lazy boys =D...

































View on the left from our balcony. The house was off a main road overlooking the sea.
And here's the view from the right. Awesome, right?
Ahh...my first photography lesson's result. The moon on a cloudy night-sky, against the reflections of a glass-table on our balcony, a chair and the bbq pit at the back.
































Hehe...pretty funny sign if you think about it. LoL... Aussies shorten not only words, but sentences too, such that it's so funny.
Pastor and Leaders of 101 "jump for joy" hehe...
Oohh...and down the road from us, there was this house with massive windows that are mirrors from the outside. LoL.. so, guess what we did? There were probably people on the other side of the window laughing at us... haha oh well..











Saturday afternoon, we all took a walk down to the beach...and yeah..more photos.
































101s posinnggg...
Me and my awesome photography skills...and some posing =P... nice sunset eh?
































Classic holiday by the beach shot?
































Mmm... sunset...
More photography...
































EEeee...my sunnies...so hot! S2
































Okok...soo.. time to test out my photography on humans right?
Angela...posing for me...as individual subject 1. Abraham was my 2nd subject.
































Angela promoting beer? hehe...no... just posing. =) That beer wasn't mine by the way. lol...no, honestly! It wasn't mine!
































Nightshot of our balcony floor...
Group photo in a boat..."sailing, sailing home..." haha..
More photographyyy.... hehe
Hehe..hanging out at the beach...and everyone starts taking off their clothes *cough* I mean...jumpers. So...where to put? Clothes' hanger! hehe...
Madcow for lunch? lol...
LOL...and that little black and white one is mine, my keyring/torch light/moo-ing cow. haha...
































Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." My Cell group leader's car number plate is also God's phone number... haha... Stella brought up the verse... so when you ask God "WHY!!??!!??".... just dial 333. hahah... -.- ok.. no, not funny.
Ooohhh..and at Phillip Island, we saw all these vintage-y cars...so cool! Haha... photos are here...these are just a few of the cars.. some more on Facebook. We saw about 20 in just 2 days? mmhmm... I like this car's backseat...lol
Excellent car plate! hehe..
Doc - from the movie CARS... is now called MIAMI-7... hehe
Another Chevrolet... third car we saw in the same petrol station... and then another 2 or 3 pulled in after that too...
This truck reminds of Tow-Mater. haha...but blue.. and new... and clean.
Oohh..and New Year's Eve, a group of us went down to Southbanks to catch the fireworks.... wasn't that great, but great view and great company makes up for it. This photo was taken with my 3.2Meg phone-camera.
































And...my week with Asher... captured more photos.. hehe.. He's got all these really really funny expressions! Very irresistible. Haha...spot that double chin? So CUTE!
































He sleeps like meee.... haha.. with his hand tucked neatly under to rest his head... I do that too.. but with a pillow in between my hands and face.
Hehe...and this is Asher falling asleep in his mummy's arms. How funny is that..? lol.. So cute lah..
































After his bath, I styled his hair.. haha..


































Oooh...and I got my rabbit. Here's his playpen/house in my kitchen! That orange and black thing is his play tunnel.. so far, a lot of work to do for my rabbit... lots of cleaning, but I'm already getting used to it. I've pretty much successfully toilet-trained him too... haha I got him on late-Monday, and today's Saturday-morning which makes it about 4-days to toilet train him? Good. He poops alot by the way. And I know there are people taking bets for how long he'll live, or some may be thinking about how fat he'll grow so that they can make stew out of him... well, forget that thought... XP... He's MINE! And he'll stay alive...
































My nameless rabbit... I'm gonna get my Sunday School kids to vote for the name they like best. So yeah.. whatever it is, I'll just go with whatever they decide.




































So, I guess that's it. Have a good weekend then! And here are the extra photos:

Everyone else took a lot of photos too... most are better than mine.. aha... but I can't share them publicly... so yeah.. too bad!



God bless!



LOVING her holidays,
Audrey.



P/S: I wasn't using an SLR for any of the photos I took, hehe... just some adjustments to a regular IXUS Canon. ^.^

No comments: