Friday, November 16, 2007

t h i n g s t o d o

I AM F.R.E.E. !!! hehehe...well...almost...but I am F.R.E.E.!!!



Ok ok...time to blog!!! My poor blog!! So sorry I abandoned you for so long!!! LoLs...






Well, now that I can do almost anything I want....I don't exactly know where to start....lol...I've got movies to watch, games to play, places to go, gifts to buy....currently...SUPER addicted to facebook!!! HeHe....it's so fun...I recommened everyone to get it... heee...especially Tee Tze Mien and Cherly Gan!!! Oei..after exams...I want to share some stuff with ya! So please do sign up with facebook k??


Movies/Tv shows to watch(in no particular order):
-The OC? >haven't watched a single episode...should I bother?
-One Tree Hill
-Heroes!!!
-Ugly Betty
-Grey's Anatomy!!!!
-Brothers&Sisters >gotta finish the season...>.<... -Stairway to heaven -My girl -One litre of tears? -(dunno what's the name) Jerusha's brithday series -Love contract -Sweet Spy >just for the hot guy =)
-Transformers
-Ratatouille
-Becoming Jane
-Fantastic Four 2 >cos I really liked the first one
-Shrek the Third?
-License to Wed
-Stardust
-The Namesake
-High School Musical 2 >since I just recently watched HSM1 lol
-Hairspray >AGAIN! 'Cause I love it!
-Amazing Grace >AGAIN! 'Cause I love it too...lol
-too many...can't even remember! >.<....


Books to read:
-The namesake >should really get around to reading it before I actually watch the movie
-A walk to remember >loved the movie, should read book!
-Remember me >been sitting on my shelf for two years now...
-A perfect life >more or less two years without touching it too...


Ok, so that's basically it I think...lol...it's a good time...this is a great time...plus, almost everywhere is having sales now...so...time to go shopping!! Christmas is coming!!!

Exams on the other hand....well, generally I reckon it all went pretty good...excet for my two worst papers for my worst Subject, Math Methods paper 1 and 2. But if everyone else felt the same way too, I guess it shouldn't be too bad maybe? Mmm...anyway, we'll see.

I just wanna take a little bit of time now to say thank you once again, to all those people who have prayed for me, encouraged me and supported me all this while. From way before I had my exams, until the time leading up to my exams, during my exams and even now, after my exams. Thank you guys so much to care enough to pray for me!! I know it helps a big bunch, and I can't imagine how I would be able to handle the stress if it weren't for you guys praying for me.

A big thank you to my dear Lord Jesus! Thank you for constantly showing me Your love, grace, power and wisdom. Without You in my life, I would be nothing. Thank you for always giving me strength and guding me through even the tiniest things. Holy Spirit, thank You for always letting me know that You are near. Thank You for letting me feel Your presence and comforting me when I get a panic attack during my exams. Thank You for helping me calm down and gaining back my memory when I suddenly get stuck on any questions in my exams. ;) I'm doing this for You, Lord...so may all glory be Yours!

Since I ALMOST officially finished my exams yesterday, Yen Nie came over to get her once-a-year-haircut with her very personal and exclusively free(and trustworthy ;p ) hairdresser -- ME! hehehe....my hair cutting skills have improved!! Compared with the first time I cut her hair last year? This year's definitely better. =)


Before...


























After...


























We came to a mutual agreement that she'll start with a longer-than-shoulder-length hair so that a year later when I give her another hair cut, it wouldn't be too long then. =)

























Her hair here looks uneven....but it's just 'cause we took a quick photo and I casually brushed her hair with my fingers..lol...if i combed it straight...it would be symmetrical...trust me.. =D lol...




That's it for now...hehhe...for the weekend, God bless and take care! I love you.


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: