Saturday, November 24, 2007

g r a d u a t i o n s

I want the love that sweetly bears
Whate'er my Father's hand may choose to send;
I want the love that patiently endures
The wrongs that come from enemy or friend. -Anon.



Ok..ok...so I AM OFFICIALLY FINISHED! As in...I AM OFFICIALLY FREE...hehe...


First and foremost, Blessed Birthday to my ever growing old Sister, Vernis, for yesterday.


Then, last night (22nd Nov) Box Hill High School also had our Class of '07 Valedictory dinner...not bad..I had fun!


It was quite a crazy and definitely interesting night!! Firstly, after I finished my last VCE exam paper, Chinese, I went over to Lina's house to get dressed for the night...


Hence began my job as Make-up artist AND Hair-dresser for the night...lol


NOTE: I have never put on make-up on myself...EVER...BEFORE...NEVER...EVER...TRIED....


So here I go, helping Roswinder, Yen Nie and Lina to put on some make-up...From what little I learned while getting dressed for my formal this year, I know that you're supposed to apply some moisturizer before you put on some powder...Ok, not too bad.


Then Roswinder needed me to put on eyeliner for her.


NOTE: I've never put on eyeliner for myself either!!...EVER...EVER...


So here we go...then I didn't go too far because I was worried I'll ruin her face! LoL...so she ended up putting them on herself, with Lina's mum's guidance.


NOTE: It's guidance, not help...lol!!! Lina's mum said she could only put make-up on herself, so she was standing around us, giving us a bit of tips here and there...which helped...alot.


Anyway, after Ros put on eyeliner, I helped her with her mascara, which was easy since Ros already has naturally long eyelashes...


After Ros, I did Yen Nie's mascara and eye shadow...but only after Lina took over the eyeliner bit...lol..


Later, I helped Lina do her mascara too after she did her own eyeliner (knowing, she's a pro by now)...


Finally, Lina helped me with my eyeliner, then we both stuffed up my mascara...lol!! But anyway...we all looked good in the end...



Well, in between all of that, I did Ros' hair up, and pulled a bit of Yen Nie's hair back...and finally did my own hair within a 2-minute span! Wow....righto...what an achievement eh? ;)



Right, well...the whole night was very eventful, with everyone receiving their certificates for specific subjects and taking more and more photos, and also laughing and chatting up our last night together...*sob sob sentimentally


Well, if you wanted to know, I received Academic Achievements for ESL and Further Mathematics(yay me!) and Genuine Effort for Chemistry...hehhe..none for Methods...because that subject just sucks...>.<...


Ok well....if you've got Facebook..lol...photos are already uploaded on my profile....

Anyway, after the dinner, Nicole came to pick Yen Nie, Roswinder, Chris, Tim, Alvin and me up from Manningham Hotel. Yes, I had a sleepover at my house!


It was much much fun...a bit too much noise I admit, but it's really kinda hard to keep the volume low when you have Alvin, Tim AND Roswinder all in the same room! LoL...it was fun...thanks for coming over guys!


Roswinder slept for more or less 4 hours in total, Yen Nie and I slept for about 2 hours, and the guys didn't bother going to sleep at all...nonetheless...we're all stoned...


We basically stayed up watching 50 First dates, then I did a brain teaser with them...and we played some mind games...then decided to watch another romantic comedy-Raising Helen. Sometime during the movie, us girls fell asleep...then Tim and Alvin went out for a walk...and after that Chris joined them with a game of Big2...pretty crazy I must say..


Well, INITIALLY....I was planning to catch up on some sleep this afternoon, BUT! Because of my dear...very....very...'PRECIOUS' friend...Nick Teh....I was sucked into slavery...and had the so-called half an hour POWER NAP...whee...and 0% of gratefulness...=.=...ish ish....anyways...all's forgiven la...noob.....>.<..


Tonight, as well as leaving school, I'm leaving Fungus...and tonight was our Fungus' break-up party...it was sweet of Quentin to organize a small graduation ceremony for us too...thanks much!


Oh well, people come, people go...chapters open, books close...I'm not disappearing into thin air just yet.. *sob sob...lol...I'll be around... =)


So, that's it I guess for today...take care and God bless, I love you!


Love,
Audrey.


P/S: Ok ok...for those of you with no Facebook, I'll upload a few pictures sometime this weekend or next week of the Valedictory dinner if I have time. Otherwise, sorry!

No comments: