Saturday, December 29, 2007

N e w Y e a r . . . g r e a t p a s t y e a r

Hello Hello!



I'm so sorry that I've abandoned my poor blog...again! I've been too busy in the past month of freedom...so yeah...that would explain the lackness in blogging.



Ok, so a quick update:
In the past month, I've...(in no particular order)

-watched all 20 episodes of Sweet Spy and cried my eyes out

-watched all 20 episodes of Love Contract

-watched Hoodwinked

-watched License to Wed and laughed my guts out

-watched all 39 episodes of Corner with Love and cried uncontrollably. =)

-watched Hairspray for the second time

-started off with The Negotiator and am enjoying every bit of the book! Thanks Gab!

-gone for my first French Manicure and pedicure session with Mummy, Sonja, Nicole, Vernis, Janice and Grace

-attended my first Hen's party celebration

-walked down the aisle for the first time as bridesmaid to my sister, Sonja

-written an article for this year's Year 12 class' Yearbook

-written a song with Jerusha and sang it with Vernis at Sonja and Quentin's Wedding Ceremony in front of about 400-500 people

-gone from addicted-to-Facebook to no-time-for-Facebook!! =) =D

-played tetris and scored a very high score....until everyone else came along and started beating my score...=.=

-gotten a new Darling...Franny Teh! This one I'll keep...she's not as *ahemi'mwiththebandahem* like Adrienne Kher... ;) just kidding...But I'm definitely keeping Franny...'cause Nick's a clown too...hehe..

-went to my first bar...

-my first bar is at the top of a hotel..overlooking the whole KL City....

-went to my second bar...

-lol....yeah umm...spent LOADS on shopping in KL....

-bought a pair of CONVERSE CHUCKS!!! They're cool....and I'm soooo in love with them...never wanna take them off... =) =)


ok ok...you know what? stuff the updates...I was gonna give you guys a big list....but I don't really have time for that... LoL...

Christmas is already over and New Year's coming....scary how time flies by so fast huh?

Well, I thought you guys might like to know....that I had an awesome year....an awesome awesome year!!! Thanks to everyone who has played a part in some way or other in making my year so awesome.. =P ...Thanks especially to God...You have always been so faithful to me...it's so hard for me to even express my gratitude with words...

Ok, maybe I didn't fulfill everything on my New Year's resolution list this year....but I know I've achieved a whole lot more than just things on my resolution list...so I'm happy...


Anyway...just imagine now that we all have glasses in our hands.... and here's my toast to a great new year ahead for everyone who matters to me and to everyone who comes across this post of mine...!!!


Gotta run........love ya! Take care and God bless!!!

BLESSED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: