She doesn't believe me.
Gahhh...how can she not believe me? I really AM having a very serious case of Writer's Block.
No, it's not a case...it's a diagnosis of a serious form of Writer's Block where no one in history has quite found the right sort of treatment for these kinds of syndromes. It Is Serious Stuff. I don't need a qualified doctor to tell me that, I know the diagnosis for my symptoms(ie: unable to write a satisfactory piece of essay).
How can she not believe me?
I'm not usually cheeky around teachers, neither do I lie (fine, seldom...lol), and I obviously do hand in homework on time..I'm just having a really serious CONDITION of Writer's Block.
I'm having such a huge Writer's Block, that I don't even know what I should write about. I'm serious.
I really really hate it when I'm having this serious case of Writer's Block. I especially despise it when people don't take me seriously about the time when I tell them I'm REALLY having a Writer's Block.
I hate it even more when I need to write good essays in due time. Then when I do finish off a crappy piece of essay, I hate it too much and would be too embarrassed to let anyone read it, and therefore I really can't hand in my essay.
I'm REALLY having a bad case of Writer's Block.
Forgive me for ranting,
Audrey.
P/S: I got a B+ for Chemistry mid-year...which is a miracle by itself. =D Thank You, my dear God, for the millionth time, because I know I could never have done it on my own.
Ok, so a B+ is not like, top of the scoreboard kind of mark, but it's really good for me, considering that this is Chemistry. I slave away and still don't expect so much, and Chris Tan would know...he helps me out in Chemistry...lol. Thanks again, Chris!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment