Wednesday, August 22, 2007

l o v e

For your enjoyment, have fun viewing our dance!!







AHha...cool right?? ;)

Anyways, I just want to mention about how happy I am that my Writer's Block is gone gone gone far far far away....!!!! =) =) =) =)


Besides that, LOVE IS IN THE AIR. Officially. Like, really. Bleh...quite sweet, quite romantic, quite cute, quite annoying....

It's really good that people are starting to show more affection for one another nowadays...like, everywhere I look...people are showing affection to one another(in particular pairs of opposite genders)...It's fun...like watching a movie.


But pause right there. It's only fun until you start losing your friends. Yup, you got that right. So all you couples out there...listen carefully about how pathetic life can be.. *sob... People tend to spend more time with their 'One', and show more affection to their 'One'...ok, fine, forgivable...But when people start leaving their friends for their 'One', and spending way more time with their 'One' than with their friends....bleh...unforgivable...I mean, seriously...it's not like you guys are going to be saying your vows yet, so quite obviously...you guys will eventually break up...eventually. If you don't...I'm inviting myself to your wedding whether you like it or not...but anyhow...if you're not saying your vows yet, and don't plan to either...please spend some more time with the people who will REALLY stick around...sheeshhh.....and don't reject them...!! ;)


On the bright side....(hehhe...) I MAY be looking forward to getting not one, not two...Maybe even THREE future(not so far in the future though) brothers-in-law....hehehhehehe... ;) ;) ;)....maybe-lah...well, I definitely will be, some time in the future...but since love is in the air y'know...that is actually, quite exciting...way more favourable than my own friends hooking up with their boyfriends/girlfriends...then abandoning me while I enjoy my single life...=.=...lol, this one has 'benefits'!! ;) ;) ;) Just joking...no, really...I was joking...(most of this paragraph was me being cheeky, and exaggerating.. btw)


Ok ok...well...down to more serious stuff, thought I should share this with you guys:


She
Listening to music on her Mp3,
I wonder what she’s listening to.
Can she hear Jesus?
He’s waiting for her, He wants to speak.

On a fast moving train,
Where’s she heading to?
Will she find Jesus?
He’s waiting for her, He wants to hold her.

The sun sets, another day is gone;
Did she hear Jesus? Did she know?
Maybe I should talk to her,
Maybe I could save her.

She would go on, she would live;
But what if tomorrow never came?
Will she ever hear Jesus?
Will she ever know His name?

So why do I sit here?
Sit here and look at her.
It’s time to move, time to speak.
How long will I hold my tongue?

I look out the window once more,
The fading greens remind me of time.
I wait a little longer, hoping time will slow.
Count to ten and then again.

Here came the next stop,
I took my eyes off the trees and turned.
But she was gone, fast as a lightning.
And she never heard Jesus,
She never knew His name.
-Audrey Tan.


I don't know about you, but this poem actually speaks most for myself...grasping the moment, taking a risk and never giving up hope...especially not for those who haven't heard Jesus.

It's like "Every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you can't get back."...about the same idea, but in different context. Every 60 seconds I spend stalling is a minute of opportunity I'll never get back.


For all those of you who haven't heard...go to our next and biggest rally website!!! Click here.


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: