Friday, August 31, 2007

a n y t h i n g

I had a sudden revelation.

It was so shocking it almost knocked my toe socks off... ;)

My revelation:
I'm not good at anything. Literally.

On my own strength, I really don't believe I'm good at anything.




But then of course, with God, anything is possible...and through Him, I CAN do anything. I can even do extremely well in anything...but only through Him. =D



How comforting!!!!



Haaa....now I know where I want to go in life. I want to go where God can use me to do anything. I want to go where I'm not good at anything, but with God on my side, I'm excellent at anything....I know where I want to go now. It is where God wants me to be...at the right place, at the right time.


It's not about what I want anymore, it's about what He wants for me. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter if I'm not good at anything now, but at the right place and at the right time...I will be excellent at anything. =) =) =) And it definitely won't go by the term: 'coincidence'.


Knowing I have God on my side, I'm sleeping well tonight.


With all the love and care I can possibly have,
Audrey!


P/S: I REALLY love Fungus meetings on Fridays...it is relaxing, and always has special ways at inspiring me...and like tonight, give me new revelations... I'm ecstatic(delirious, euphoric, in seventh heaven)! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. -2 Corinthians 12:9


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Phillipians 4:13

No comments: