One Night with The King talks about Queen Esther's story. Beautiful.
I wanna watch it again. Last night's movie outreach went pretty well, I reckon. I really enjoyed myself...plus I was on this acute high for some obscure reason. =)
I recommend everyone. And I really mean everyone to watch the movie. I love it!! It's been screening over in the United States, and a fellow church member managed to get the original DVD for the movie, so we get to watch the movie even before it's travelled down to the south part of Earth. So grateful for that...
Tiffany Dupont. So pretty. She's not hot...na-uh...not at all. But she's so drop-dead-gorgeous. Her eyes, her smile....she's so perfect to be Queen Esther. I love the love story between Queen Esther and King Xerxes...so sweet.
My friend, Hazel once said...just casually, "Every girl wants to be Queen Esther". She probably wasn't trying to say anything profound, but I realise that what she said is so true. I know I wanna be like Queen Esther...she was the ultimate humble, submissive woman with the ever-so-awesome 'Girl Power' in her. =P
All this is too hard to explain in words(*hint hint* go read the book of Esther before you watch the movie**). I know I'm just aching to watch that movie again, and again...and again, again.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment