Wednesday, August 11, 2010

open up and be your parachute

Ok, here's my rant FOR THE MONTH!


I'm at uni, with frozen numb feet.

It's pouring outside..>.<..depressingly...

And I've decided to go buy myself new shoes (right after this blog)



This time last week, technically Tuesday last week, it was raining like today, and by the time I got home...my white-ish Billies were soaked, with mud gathering at the tip.


I bought myself these white-ish Billies, convincing myself I can wash them if they get dirty! But I didn't think I'd have to do them twice in one week! =.="

So why did I wear my white shoes out on a day like this, I hear you ask?

Well....I wanted to do some shopping since I finish uni early today, so I decided against wearing any of my waterproof boots because they've all got heels and I didn't feel like heeled boots today. So, I decided to stick with my comfy, cute Billies.


BUT NOW THEY'RE SOAKED WITH MUD GATEHRING AT THE TIP AGAIN!

How crap is this weather!??!!? I'm soooo depressed!

1) Because it was only a week ago that I washed my Billies and made them white again
2) Because I can't feel my feet (I know from experience, that they should be feeling wet and cold)
3) This weather makes me depressed!
4) Next week is week 4 = quarter of my last semester GONE! T.T


On the upside, I'm gonna go shopping now..for a pair of low-heeled waterproof shoes/boots/footwear.

And tonight, dinner with Cherly and Mien and then Step Up 3 in 3D..AGAIN! hehhee...

So, I hope my rant brought you some kind of sunshine on this super depressing day.

No comments: