Monday, May 24, 2010

you'll wear white and i'll wear out the words

This post is for Jasmine Teh.... who was devastated when she heard I was gonna cut off my curls. hehehe...




Before:




















After:





















I know. Big difference. I like it.



Today, Mien and I went down to Glen for a haircut.


The haircut was free because it was a trainee getting practice by cutting my hair, but he had a supervisor helping him out. And she was goooodd... He was good too, he took good care of my hair and taught me how to take care of my hair too. Mien's trainee was another girl. She's really funny and more experienced than my trainee, but still needed a supervisor.


Anyway, we are both really happy with our new-do. (:



Did I mention my trainee used a $800 scissors on me?? o_O



P/S: Jasmine, don't be so devastated... My hair will grow back..and maybe one day I'll curl it again ;P

No comments: