So, in the past month, I've started buying books again.
YAY!
I can't explain the joy of paying for a new book and then placing it carefully in my bag.
Then getting home and pulling out contact paper to protect the covers.
I love it!
The four books on the right of the picture are crime thrillers bought for less than $5 each!!
Because of Border's sale thing. Get 3 for the price of 2, and these books were already being sold at $6.99. Baby bought 2, and I got 4. So it worked out.
Hehe... it was good time spent book-shopping with my Baby.
Then the two on the left, I bought it just last week.
I feel so academic now.
I bought Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby" and I can already feel my intelligence rising.
hehe..
The other one, "Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert, I had to get for an assignment.
And it was great 'cause only on last Wednesday, Borders had a special sale. buy 1 book, get 25% off, buy 2 books, get 30% off and buy 3 books or more, get 40% off!
But I had to control my spending, so I bought two.
I am a happy person.
It doesn't matter if I don't exactly have time to leisure-read.
It matters that my book shelf is practically overflowing! S2
No comments:
Post a Comment