Thursday, February 04, 2010

saw you there with no disguise

I wanna write. I haven't done that in quite awhile...besides for uni. I kinda stopped having any other creative outlets. sad. I don't know where to start even. I wanna write something. anything. i think about it......then stop and wonder what in the world happened to my wild imagination. who took it away?



Cleaned out my room a bit yesterday. got distracted. and nostalgic. from looking through photos, reading past letters/messages/birthday cards, and i found my first ever "book" in its original manuscript! weird. if you didn't know, before i turned 15, i started writing a book. every day, i added a bit more to the story. in the original manuscript, i had 6 chapters. later on, i typed them all up into this technology thing called the computer and continued until chapter 9. then i stopped adding to the story. don't know why. the end.




i really wanna go to the beach. wanna watch the sunset. take a walk on the shore line. feel the wet sand on a hot day. dip into the waters to cool down.




trying to think of risks that i can do without regretting. or maybe i should just think of risks. and forget regret completely.

No comments: