Monday, February 01, 2010

off the edge my feet run out of ground

So, as you can see...i changed my blog's skin.


Took me quite awhile.....but i think i'm happy with it :)



Here are photos from me, Jasmine, Franny and Sarah's bake-off.

Franny and Sarah's Chocolate Mousse Cake

Me and Jasmine's French Chocolate Cheese Cake
Served with Caramel Sauce

















I have no idea what I want. I don't know what I want this year. No idea where I want to go next year. No idea whatsoever. I used to know. Now I don't.


So my new year's resolution: take risks. don't regret.




Beautiful Mika



















Finally got around to cleaning my room up today... this much closer to getting it all done up. For real this time.


Uni's a month away. I'm a little bit excited. But nervous too. Not sure why.


I have too many events to go to, it gives me a headache. hmm..


bleh.

No comments: