Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sometimes tears say all there is to say

I'm in the ERC library, just finished my required homework for the week.

I've had the craziest day but I might not be saying in this in chronological order because I'm rushing off and my brain's a little bit malfunctioned.

Started off okay.


Got to uni, and I was a little bit late already. But I really needed to go pee. -.- So, my lecture is in the Chemistry building and it's basically the worst and most confusing building in the entire world. Some Chemistry students probably designed it. -.-""" Anyway, I walked around for about 20 minutes, I asked 3 different people for directions and finally found it...and I ended up being half an hour late to class. (:

After my lecture, I realise my next class - which is two hours long - got canceled! So, two hours free time, I got some work done etc. I was hoping to finish all of it, but nope, didn't happen.

Rushed off to my next class, and it was the longest two and a half hours of my life... -.+ seriously. We were supposed to be discussing on class materials, but everyone suddenly decide to go off on some stupidly crazy tangent and it just keeps going...!! Everyone keeps talking about nothing really important except about what they think about the Australian University concepts bla bla bla.... everyone suddenly wants to have a say -.- and all I thought about was either "shut up" or "kill me now"... even when my tutor tried pulling the topic of discussion back to the class material, someone wants to go off on a tangent again.... -.- if only I had a gun... or even a stapler.. so I can shut everyone up then we can get through the materials, finish class then go home! whee... no, didn't happen.


So right just now, I finished class, came back to the library, finished off my homework and I decided I should definitely add a rant rampage post here because I just really needed to tell someone how frustrated I am with the people in my class. They're normally mute.. why pick this day to talk... -.-


Oh yeah and in class, I wrote two and a half pages about why sleep deprivation is good. I actually wrote that before my classmates started babbling. So, yeah....


I'll be off now. Have a good rest of the week! ^.^

No comments: